New here but not new to growing

Hi everyone, my name is Bill I’m new to this forum and I have learned things already. I’m a grower from way back, but it was mostly outdoor. We always started them and sexed them under lights prior to the coming season. So I do have some indoor experience with lights etc. It was always hps, and I recently switched to a gavita 1700 led and it was a great choice. I like to do a lot of supercropping these just turned 8 weeks

13 Likes

Nice looking plants. Welcome aboard.

6 Likes

@bikerbaker hey nice to have ya aboard! Welcome to the best forum anywhere! And nice looking bushes. Topped them how many times?

8 Likes

Hi @bikerbaker

Welcome to GN and your setup sounds sweet and looking good.

5 Likes

Thank you, I topped twice but I do a lot of bending and shaping. Outside I used to tie them down to grow horizontal and more big tops.

7 Likes

Well you ain’t in Kansas no mo Mr. Baker! That Gavita will light the house up fo shiz - congrats on that debt. LoL but shit I bet 2 of them butes will even things out a bit once cured. LoL just savings alone from growing da danK! Anywho welcome aboard and all that jazz. My name’s Loco and I’m a potoholic! Are You interested in starting a grow journal and let us know what ya got cookin’? Have you been in other forums gonna stick around? Biker you say huh… Whodda thunk it! Growing weed … :thinking: keep it green!!!

1 Like