New here from the Deep South

I’ve been lurking around here for a little while and learned a lot. Have everything for a grow…except good seeds… Due to this covid stuff can’t really afford seeds at the moment…Would anyone be generous enough to gift any for the grow? It would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @bamabama

Welcome to GN and good to hear you well on your way to starting a grow. If its your first grow, its not a bad idea to use any decent seeds you can get your hands on to give it a go. Maybe save up for some dank good seeds in the near future, once you have learnt from your first grow. Join in the community on GN and seeds will find you.

Is it legal chris? I would send some seeds. I don’t have specific genetics but I have hundreds of bag seeds of all assortments. I have about 200 skunk seeds.

No it’s not a legal grow…but I believe sending seeds is in the states… I would appreciate some seeds …bag seeds would be good for a first grow

hello fellow REBEL i assume you or trying to grow outside i have grown out side in the bayou state. i only grown brick weed seeds what i have found out is the brick seeds or sativa seeds DO NOT have the time to mature especially when we get hurricane. then all your year work is gone. i would suggest trying auto flower genetics. you can get several harvest a year. the high humidity is a pain in the ass.

Greetings from the dirty dirty! If I were you and had the resources I would make a road trip to the nearest FREE state and get some clones. Some genius invented devices to ship clones. Some have battery operated lights so you dont fuck with light cycle. It will save you a lot of time in the long run. If you just want seeds that should be no problem just order online.

I have seeds that I’m still willing to part with…

1 Like

I am very interested. Please PM me
Thanks so much !

1 Like