New seed Bank Chitownseeds

My chi town seeds came fast and popped fast sho did :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

10 Likes

:flushed::star_struck::flushed:
That is good for you brother, but not good for me.
I have a problem, and only have my dinky 2x2.
I can’t turn my bathroom into a grow room like @Mark0427.
Can’t wait to see the new line of autos!
My bank account may not be so happy.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

@Jimhigh66 who really needs a dining room lol

6 Likes

we have 5 empty bedrooms now the kids are all gone. if i could do the stairs we would have 5 full bedrooms :rofl:

4 Likes

@pptrsha1 get you one of those chairs you sit in that takes you up the stairs lol

3 Likes

my dad had one and i think insurance paid for it. i will have to check into that. getting old is a drag!

4 Likes

I would be riding that thing all day like a kid on an escalator lol

4 Likes

having to admit i need it will be a sad day. i go upstairs like once every 6 months. i need to get stuff from there and have been putting it off for 2 weeks. i have a grand coming tonite so i will have him get my stuff

3 Likes

Here in Illinois they have a phone number for people that have a gambling problem.
1-800-GET-HELP
If I keep buying seeds not having the big grow area; then I am going to need an intervention.:money_mouth_face:
chitownseeds is not a week old, and already automatik is scrambling to find people like me a “GET HELP” phone number.
:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

If you had one you would be upstairs all the time in your 5 grow rooms

3 Likes

my hubs said i need more lights! God bless his heart. he said grow baby grow!

6 Likes

I had an order of seeds from a bordering state disappear into the USPS void for a month last summer. I thought they were gone for good. When I finally got them the first 2 I popped were twins. I wonder if that had anything to do with their extended travel arrangements…

2 Likes

A bunch of us on here hear that lol…70 here and Rheumatoid arthritis.

3 Likes

I finally got that one, but another one worth $300 got lost or taken by customs in Chi town. Months ago now, have given up on that one.

4 Likes

Customs here are bad.

4 Likes

No arthritis for me yet, but I’m sure it’s coming. I’ve beaten my hands up entirely too much for it to not happen. Already have tendonitis in both elbows, off and on back problems/nerve pain, and two bad knees… I’m all about strains that help with pain. One of the auto strains I grow is damn good for pain, but it’s not a strain you can get at a seedbank or dispensary. I’m hoping I’ll get another healthy male this summer, so I can make some more seeds.

4 Likes

i was supposed to have my left shoulder joint replaced in sept. ins denied it unless i went o 6 weeks physical therapy. i have 2 anchors in my right shoulder so been there done that. i said go to hell and now i am going to have to beg to get back in. i am not ready to grovel. so i get to be miserable until i get in line and behave

3 Likes

Hello,
I just added some more Elev8 Fems. Peace

5 Likes

What most people don’t understand is that arthritis is not a use or old age disease it is a autoimmune disease. Your own immune system attacks the soft tissue in your joints. I have been on chemotherapy since 2012 take chemo every week to kill my immune system enough to continue to function. There are lots of autoimmune diseases.

4 Likes

New strain alert. Loaded some new regs and fems. Thanks.

4 Likes