New seed Bank Chitownseeds

It is the universal solvent… LoL …gonna throw that at me huh…

3 Likes

I’ll remember that one lol

2 Likes

Need a 4k cam and take detailed pics of those on automatik logo background.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
It’s my 50th Birthday today. I looking for some Growers Network love. Today is 20% off anything. Show us some love so we can add more fire :fire: :fire::fire:. Thanks peace

6 Likes

Happy Birthday brother :fireworks: :firecracker: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’ll place an order once I get paid. If they ever get around to cutting checks.

2 Likes

Thanks my brother.

1 Like

Water is the circle of life. Without it soil grows would not even be possible. I grow in both but, I have a feeling that is gonna change in the near future, with my indoor grows. No organic medium, less chance of critters, plus the growth is explosive. It still amazes me. Can’t wait to see what my autos will do in the Hydro, this go around :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

3 Likes

@repins12 Tag me in your grow for that please. I’m interested in how you do it.

2 Likes

Complimentary pack of Twenty20 Mendocino Hindsight with any Twenty20 purchase. Thanks

4 Likes

Happy Birthday automatik!
Welcome to the 50 club.

2 Likes

Thanks brother…

1 Like

Which of those are best in your opinion?

3 Likes

Which of what?

2 Likes

Buy 5 of each, you won’t be sorry @ultrapuff

2 Likes

Which of those 4 strains are the best in your opinion? I all 4 of them… But im doing to at a time…trying to decide which ones to pop first!

2 Likes

Already done did it… Trying to decide which two to plant first. I’m doing 2 larger plants at a time :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Okc I think looks the best out of all but there all good ones.

3 Likes

Done deal. Ima do okc and tenth planet. Hopefully I’ll get 2 good phenos

2 Likes

I have 10th planet and planet of the grapes growing :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes