New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Clones are finally up and live. Still have more to add. Thanks for your support.

Automatik
Chitown

10 Likes

Stop by and check out our new selection of Clones. Mostly Humboldt Seed Company clones from Humboldt. Going to put up a few today that are clone only strains as well.
Thanks for your support and have a great Mother’s day weekend.

Automatik
Chitown

8 Likes

Happy Mother’s day.Stop in and get mom some real flowers. Grab a clone or two. Great prices. Thanks for your support.

Automatik
Chitown

10 Likes

Here is the list of available clones. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik

9 Likes

Stop by and grab a couple clones. Straight from Humboldt. Rooted soil plugs. Great prices. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

4 Likes

I ordered some clones for myself to check quality and shipping. They look great. They were in a truck all day here in 90 degree weather. Made the overnight trip just fine.

11 Likes

Interesting and awesome

7 Likes

Yeah. These are grown in large quantities. Rooter cubes would not be the way to go. 24 hrs under light and they look fantastic. I am going to load some crosses you can only get in clone form them. Plus the price is on point. Peace

8 Likes

Hello Growmies,
Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to run a Memorial day sale starting tonight at 10cst. 25% off everything but clones. Don’t sleep :sleeping:. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
Chitown

10 Likes

Damn, I just snagged 3 packs (10-10-17) of Ethos from another vendor earlier today…Dog gone it, must check pocket lint.

7 Likes

We take Credit Cards as well. Peace :v:

10 Likes

Don’t miss out on the Memorial day sale.
25% Percent off storewide except clones.
Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
Chitown seeds

14 Likes

Hello Growmies,
Don’t forget tomorrow night at 11cst. Round #2 Exotic Genetix. Peace

9 Likes

@automatik you have any grease monkey or a good genetic of gg4

6 Likes

Just figured it would be easier to ask until you get search bar straightened out

5 Likes

Sweet stuff there. I snagged on scotty 2 hotty regs when they dropped. I get a special chance to buy at a pre-release heads up sale.

10 Likes

Holy fudge wripple @automatik … I haven’t seen the site honestly since like what the first 3 or 4 months of it being up. I just swung by and wow dude you have got some breeders present. Your boy is still handling all the IT? It sure looks like your blowing up with this bulk shit too huh? Very cool indeed if it is going as well as it appears. Still didn’t hear no music when I logged in?? What’s up w that? LoL congrats Matt sincerely!! Remember the little ppl man, throw crumbs to the rats and all… LMAO… just too :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Ya I’m Like we should all get stacks of stickers to slap all over the place! Because @automatik is and has been doing an amazing job! The only place other than the dispesaries buying coloradoseedinc seeds Chitownseeds has the rest I could ever want. Definitely gonna have to swoop me a hat fo sho. And wait what bulk stuff?

7 Likes

Thanks for your support. I will have a bunch of new stuff shortly. Also I am starting to rep for a home sex testing and HPLVD testing machine. Have a great day.

Automatik

8 Likes

Hello Growmies,
Starting next week we will be offering inhouse Gender testing and HPLVD testing. If interested just DM. Time to bring the Regs back. Peace

Automatik

18 Likes