New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Just look :eyes: up bruh lol

5 Likes

You raaaaannnnngggggā€¦ Lol

3 Likes

Bruh I just went to your page and saw you had ethos!

Looks like not for very long either. Dang I might have to swoop some of these so I can add to my collection of cultivars to expand my breeding upon. Great work keep it up and I will be putting in an order as soon as I can! Wow! Definitely have to support the local small guy before I think about going to big names. Super awesome to see how far this has come! Never know maybe Iā€™ll be one of your breeders one of these years! Canā€™t wait to see you keep growing and canā€™t wait to get my hands on some of these sick cultivars you have!

4 Likes

noticed you have Apes in Space Fem seed - bring some of that to cannacon please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. After Cannacon I will be going heavy on the Ethos. I got a couple more I am working on as well. Have a great day. Peace

Automatik

7 Likes

I am bringing pretty much everything I have except Ethos and Elev8. Because they will be there. Everything else is coming.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s way cool to hear bro and yes of course you are doing amazing. And thatā€™s even better to hear about ethos! Me and my bud have been trying to get our hands on some of those genetics ever since we heard about them years ago!

Hopefully one day instead of buying seeds Iā€™ll be supplying them! This year is going to be a big step in that direction. Back crossing a ghost of Leroy as we speak and there is a mix of Colorado seed inc seeds going to be crossed as well as some 5 pack genetics. And a couple of our personal cultivars as well as the few Krishna crosses we got last season.

Canā€™t wait to watch you grow!

5 Likes

You going to have a booth at Cannacon? Think thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™m getting. Heā€™ll if thats the case I might make a trip to visit. Drive through there all the time and think of you as Iā€™m passing thru.

I go up to Kenosha, thats where all my kids areā€¦

4 Likes

Hell yeah. I will be there. Booth#818. Hopefully see you there. Peace

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @automatik may you be blessed with many many more !! And thanks for being a fantastic seed supplier. I saw you added the Ethos line, and now Humboldtā€¦shucksā€¦you be growing up and getting real !!

Marty

8 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome. If I was anywhere nearby Iā€™d come out to support. Itā€™s been fun to watch your seed man story unfold my friend.

Here, just packed you a virtual dab

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::skunk::alien::fire::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Auto, you got any that need pics still? Iā€™ll order some and see if I can get some badass pics to use?

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for the love. And thank all of you guys for your support. Couldnā€™t do it without everyone here. Peace

4 Likes

Thanks,
I am glad you are back and felling better.

5 Likes

Get in on those new Gas Reaper Genetics Strains just released. MacaRuntz and RuntZorbet. Elite Autos. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes

Dang our guy just keeps dropping fire :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Iā€™m about to spend all the money I have to my name on your site!

Quit making it so tempting!!!

Keep up all the awesome work!

Oh and happy birthday! :birthday::tada:

6 Likes

I got another banger coming after the show. I canā€™t stop now. Thanks for your compliment.

6 Likes

I will see I never seen it. Maybe Humboldt CSI? I will search.

4 Likes

Yes its csi

2 Likes