New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

Welcome back @sssportsmfg ! You have been missed!

4 Likes

Holy crap! My friend you were missed. I have played the tent assembly game also. In tight rooms. I got a 2x4x4 in a closet it took me 2 hrs to get it wedged in there! When the seeds hit here ill send the femms. :+1:

6 Likes

Pulling up a chair here, too. Invited myself :wink:

Glad to see you back and well, @sssportsmfg . You were one of the first members to communicate with me back in February (?) or so.

Really looking forward to your journal. Totally understand the procrastination thing!!

3 Likes

Sorry I missed you, it’s hard to remember everybody. :man_shrugging:

Glad you found it.:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Oh, please! No worries!! I hate tagging people for this very reason! Ha!

2 Likes

Well nothing of any consequence to report to date. Put in those 5 10th Planet seeds, and only one sprouted and got a tail. The other four broke open and are just sitting there and not getting a root going. Put 5 more in this morning. All of these pills were almost white, had the same problem with Ethos seeds in the POTG they sent me. Hopefully I will get four out of 10 seeds. Me thinks they are getting in a hurry trying to keep up with demand and picking them too early.

6 Likes

I dunno…maybe do some research on seeds with covid exposure? It’s fucked everything else up in the world…why not our beloved seeds now. LoL wonder what that’s all about seriously though. How strange to get such a bad batch. You do water to pop em? You said they just sitting there so we know you ain’t going str8 to dirt. Maybe mix up the batch of 5 germ start with 2 in water, 2 direct to home maybe… just a thought ! I know this ain’t your 1St rodeo but can’t hurt to mix it up. I know I’m stubborn, set in my ways and know what works for me so I wouldn’t listen to me… LoL just talking out loud but hopefully you’ll get it figured out. That’s still like ^^^^ $100 in seeds, gotta get that back somehow be nice.

4 Likes

Loco I do water with seaweed and Fulvic acid, been doing like that for years…soak till sink, then onto paper towels. Then into coco. Been haveing almost perfect germination for several years now, except for the Ethos POTG…Chitown was so kind as to rush me some good ones on the POTG. Well we’ll see.

6 Likes

Fantastic !! They are on the way. Thanks again for not chewing me out for taking so long lol.

5 Likes

This here be the end of my homemade center roof pole. Beat the shit out of a 3/4" copper pipe lol

7 Likes

hey, necessity is the mother of invention right?!!

5 Likes

Indeed lol.

2 Likes

Nice work and i would never chew you out. Remember i offered. Lol.

2 Likes

Very nice craftsmanship :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m good with a hammer lol.

1 Like

Well here is a volenteer that I just found, can’t beat that with a stick lol…!

9 Likes

Well batting a thousand, the one 10th planet that did come up, died, just keeled over and died. I’ve never had this problem before except tith the POTG which is from Ethos as well. Nothing else has come up. $100 worth of seed kaput. Just cracked open a package of sealed OKC-R1 also Ethos. Gonna give the 10th a couple of days more but I’m not holding my breath.

4 Likes

Well it’s been over a week since I put in the first batch of 5 10th planet seeds, then a few days later i put in the other 5 in the ten pack. The results aren’t any better on the second half. Didn’t expect them to be in all honesty. I picked out the darkest of the 10 for the first germination, so the runts and really white ones were left. So after 9 days I have one up standing, one that keeled over and died, one that is up but sickly pale, and one that is up and green but laying over like it’s on it’s last breath. I would most definetely say that it is a piss poor batch of seeds from Ethos, they have been in the fridge in double glass, the vial they ship in and then inside another glass jar so it’s not storage. Could have been too much heat and bad handling from the post office I guess. Got them a few months ago.

11 Likes

That really sucks. Have you contacted who you got them for to see if you can get replacements?

4 Likes

I had 2x aficionados 13th ghost do that and 3x soma sacred seeds lavender do this also.

4 Likes