New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

Nope just a trunk, course I installed a beer cooler…how could I not? It’s actually one of the lesser models, it is the Premium Audio, great stereo, but other than that pretty much standard Goldwing. It has electronic cruise control like a car, emergency flashers, electronic adjustable suspension, which I think is all standard on even the base models. Actually not sure. No GPS or CB. But it has plenty for me. Rides really nice…for a motorcycle…but its still a motorcycle lol. Took a bit to get used to, top heavy compaired to my other two. Once it is rolling it is very agile despite the bulky look, it actually handles better than my other two at 2 mph and above. Lots of power.

4 Likes

There are stories of an old school fella who lives in the Deal’s Gap area and embarrasses Dragon Tail tourists with an old GL1300.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me at all lol. Honda makes some awesome bikes.

3 Likes

Damn im jealous! I cant ride anymore…
Honda has nice bikes. I loved there bikes in the 89

2 Likes

Agreed. I had a CBR600RR. Still miss it.

3 Likes

Well when you get hurt that bad, if makes sense to quit. I almost got killed 40 years ago, gave it up until 5 years ago then got the bug again. Guess time heals all wounds ? Or at least made it distant enough to try it again. So sorry to hear you can’t ride Prey. Is it because of your injuries or did you just decide to quit?

4 Likes

never did the crotch rocket route, always just got cruisers.

3 Likes

TBI, broken kneck 5 places, broke 7 ribs, shattered both arms out of the skin, broke 3 fingers,shatered my wrist ulna, tore my lungs open, bruised my heart. 9 day coma. Died 3x times on the table when they tried to get my arms back together. Barely made it out alive my friend. Im not doing that again.

Im seriously 15% metal

Yeah im still messed up from this accident.

8 Likes

Holy crap!! When I first came to this forum, I saw a little bit about it, but didn’t have any idea it was that serious! I saw a couple of pics of your hand attached to your stomach. Wow, that WAS a bad one.

I wouldn’t get back on one either after that. Hoping you continue to heal up without complications!

6 Likes

Yeah i woke up like this! I was not happy! Restrained and sedated on ketamine and hallucinating like crazy! Tooka a couple days for me to understand what happed. I have post tramatic amnesia and cannot remember 15 minutes before the accident and nothing until the moment i woke up 9 days later. Total blank and it really bugs me. This is the 2nd Tbi i have had and i cant remember 26 minutes of that accident and that still plays on my mind…i need to remember! I have a drive to remember? Why cant i remember…damn i hate it. Everyone says its better you dont remenber but its easy for others to say things. But it happened to me physically but in my mind this never happened?? I think about it a lot obviously lol. Sucks me into a black hole of how & why? And wish i just had my life back and my arms were not destroyed.

9 Likes

I totally understand the need to know. Everybody is different. That’s very interesting how you say it didn’t happen in your mind because you can’t remember, but yeah, the physical sure reminds you. that would make me crazy, too. I need to know stuff.

Those pictures are traumatic to even look at. Wow. You are so very lucky to be here!

7 Likes

Well they say a extremely tramatic event and the brain shuts down to protect you. But there isn’t any doubt about what happened thats for sure !!

5 Likes

Well the 10th Planet babies are pure junk. The entire 10 pack was pure junk. The pictures below show the 10th planet seedling that is a full two weeks older than the OKC R1’s they are stunted, and now turning yellow and getting spots. The first pic is a closeup of the healthiest 10th planet (will never be healthy). the second is the OKC which is two weeks behind the 10th planet. And the last pic is of the entire grow pan of seedlings, I had to put in two more OKC which are now 1.5 weeks behind the first OKC’s. But the 10th planets are so sickly they will never make it. Gonna rip them out today. No point.

The best of two of the 10th Planets. 3 weeks old.

The OKC 1 week old.

An overview of all of them, and the two just planted OKC R1’s.

9 Likes

Well here we are at 10 days old, they be doing good! Now my grow went from being all 10th Planet to none and all OKC-R1 from Ethos. $160 to get 6 plants. Not real happy about that lol.

Oh and good afternoon everyone ! Have a blessed day !

14 Likes

Dang, $160 for 6 keepers sport, I do hope they were feminized!!

4 Likes

LOL yes they were. Well at least I sure hope they are, we will find out as time goes by now won’t we?

Moved 4 of them to the big 7 gal pots today. The other two are a week and a half behind.

8 Likes

Nice tent setup. Be real cool when she so full can’t see floor to. I thought about use one larger tents. But for now just stick 4 by 4s. :smiley: lifted an have great day.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I still will only grow 6 max as that is my legal limit, I’m going on my third year now of getting my MMLicense, and no one has ever checked anything…but it would be my luck that if I got even one extra they would come knocking, plus 6 good producing plants is plenty! The reason I got the 5x5 is that 2 ft. extra down one side will make it so much eaiser to get to the plants, I’m hoping it will anyway…one thing I have noticed about the girls, if you give em’ more room they will fill it in !! So I may wind up with it being even harder to get to the back lol.

5 Likes

November 5th. 2.5ml. BBP in 8oz. RO water Ph’ed to 6.8 O.K.C. R1 (Orange Kush Cake) Ethos seeds 16 days old. 7 gal. Radical bags Medium: Canna coco with 10% Pearlite. 2 3/4" tall.
2:41 PM

This is the start of the BBP portion of this grow. (Thanks Bob!) @TheMadFlascher

I am doing this mostly so I can come back and see exactly when and how much as well as document the size and growth pattern of the plants.

EDIT…Holy crap, look at just three hours after spraying with BBP look at the length of the leaf stems, and the main stalk ! This picture was taken in almost the exact same spot as the first one. And the drooping leaves is NOT from water weight, they were like that before I sprayed them. I’m tickled !!

5: 30 pm

10 Likes

Well here we are at 21 days, three weeks old. The small ones are 10 days behind the big girls…and yes they are all girls…see Marty screwed up big time…and I mean big time… kept wondering why they weren’t growing faster then after a week and a half after I transplanted them into the big pots I thought time to water…as I was watering and putzing around with them…low and behold WHITE HAIRS all over them, and of course I thought what the HELL ! did they not only send me poorly seeds, but autos for fems on top of that? Nope they didn’t, my screw-up, didn’t change my timer from 12/12 to 18/6, just transplanted them, watered them in till runoff and closed the tent up…so they have been under flower lighting for two weeks lol. I put them on 20/4 to kick them back to veg. Have you ever felt REALLY STUPID ? Well if you have welcome to the club lol.

At least I had my seedling box at the proper light cycle lol.

Anyway that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Here’s the pics…for the now O.K.C. R1 grow. Orange Kush Cake grow journal.

Three and a half weeks old…

The “younguns” ten days younger than the above.

BTW all of them have received applications of BBP @ 2ml per 8oz of RO water the big ones twice now one week apart, and the “younguns” one application.

Marty

@Jimhigh66 @bow4buck @happilyretired @mudman @TheMadFlascher @1sttimegrower @LoCoRocK @dunbar @oldguy @OltimeGrower @Olcoot @PreyBird1 @pptrsha1 @Slym3r @tammydc @treetrunks And any one else I forgot !!

18 Likes