1tbs of each of the three nutrients per 3.79 litres

Ive read it should be 650-750 ppm

Im getting a reading of 400 ppm

Should i add more nutrients?

Never used GH before.

Plant is one month old

And looking great.

1 Like

Welcome to GN. What type media are you growing in? If your using soil, what is your PPM’s in the runoff? I start low to see what the plant likes and increase the nutrients as needed for the strain I’m growing.

1 Like

At 400 ppm ‘s You’re right on the money for feeding a plant that young in an inert media such as pro mix or coco.

That would be for mid to later veg.

If you’re using something like fox farms then you could hold off on feeding a bit longer due to the added nutrients in the soil.
:v:

2 Likes

:pray: thank you

2 Likes

DWC.

5 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes

you do know the original family that owned GH sold out to scott’s/ Monanto, right? the stuff works, but i will never let a dime of my money go to Hawthorne Group, the shell company that Scott’s uses to buy up hydro/ Cannabis companies.

good luck

1 Like

The creator of GH has his own spectacular line of nutes now called New Millenium. Amazing quality and super clean bud

1 Like

Could you give me a list of ethical companys :pray:

Thanks
1 Like

Thanks ill look in to it,so much to learn😁

That I did not know, I should’ve looked harder and asked on here before buying nutes…will be switching when I need new stock.

I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do. USe what works for ya. GH does work with some tweaking. That being said, the whole thing just really ppisses off my inner hippy to the point where i can’t spend money on their products.

now that new line, as long as it’s from the original family that’s owned GH, sounds interesting. I had no idea. I’ll check it out, thank you!

Kyle Kushman has a new plant derived line out that looks interesting. Blue Planet Naturals looks pretty kewl too.

I’m currently using the Heavy 16 A&B as a base with my AN additives and liking it a lot too.

oh an AN is not a real ethical company. One of their VPs got busted . It’s doubtful any of that was condoned by the company but somer folks are really pissed about it.

2 Likes