New to the fourm

Hey people I’m new here so figured I would introduce myself I’m fitzy and I love cannabis and do some breeding and have for about 5yrs now and I’ve been growing 13yr+ or so mainly photos till the last 4+yrs or so and really started playing with autos so that’s wat I’m doing currently is breeding autos aswell as some photos hope to meet some cool people and learn and spread knolage sending out good vibes and karma to all.

9 Likes

Welcome to GN

3 Likes

Hi @fitzy. Welcome to GN. Great to have another grower/breeder so interested in cannabis. I would love to see some of your work and pictures. Good growing.

2 Likes

Welcome. Can’t wait to see you beauties

1 Like

Welcome to the family. Interested to see some of your auto genetics.

1 Like

Here are a few of my current ladies that were all just chopped except the silver toof pie which is first few pics then there are double grape x silverback, silverback,pineapple crack,and my zkittles x grapefruit.
20201010_204914|375x500

5 Likes

Hey @fitzy welcome to the forum! I’m also growing an autoflower (I think) lol. Can’t wait to see what your set up looks like!

2 Likes

I forgot the purple buds are a sour orange diesel kush x dark devil x diesel x silverback my bad lol stoner moment

2 Likes

Yo! Welcome! You are going to love this place. Enjoy the vibes :call_me_hand:t4:
And the info is endless
Also, for all my reggae peeps. Check out Arise Roots new album - Pathways :fire:

3 Likes