New to the game

Hello out there I am a hemp cultivator in FLA. I know how to grow but not much else about the business so I have a lot of questions about things like (1) is there a main buyer for flower are biomass or do I have to find a dispensary or something like that to sell to.(2) what is the deal with extractors and is there any in Florida. If anybody that knows please let me know

4 Likes

@grow1 Wooooo Hoooo! Welcome to the forum! Get ready to meet some of best and brightest growers on the planet. (I am not one of them but they keep me around because I am amusing and I match the upholstery)
igor

9 Likes

Florida is still very strict. You can’t even grow at home for your own use, from what I read you can only obtain it from a licensed dispensary, with a Dr. prescription… so there is zero chance that you can sell anything to anyone, and certainly not a dispensary. Best to keep your head down low from what I just read on the NORML site.

Marty

2 Likes

I have cultivation license from the Department of Agriculture

6 Likes

Well ok then. But hemp isn’t grown for flower is it?

Marty

4 Likes

This is a high-CBD hemp flower but in general it’s sold just like marijuana flower desolate oils and fiber I am in it just for the flower until I can figure out the rest

5 Likes

@grow1 welcome to the forum. A very good friend of mine is a liscenced hemp farmer and so is his wife. Good honest folks. Works with a lot cbd,cbn,cbg you name it. Always interesting weather its cannabis or hemp flower.

5 Likes

How do they get rid of their product I don’t need to know the details just in generally speaking is there a buyer like corn or do they grind it out the old-fashioned way I am at least a season are two away from starting a business just trying to get a ingame

4 Likes

Always on your grind. There are websites I’ve seen built to sell wares from. Just door to door meet and greet all the way until customer base is established.

5 Likes