New toy i spotted at the hydro shop, i see magic lol

hi , was in the hydro shop the other day and dude had a display model tent that they dont retail and sold it to me for a 50!

as soon as i saw it i saw a magical micro grow lol

60cm x 30cm homebox with a 160mm hole in the back for an exhaust

got a pc fan in the mail, a 140mm silent fractal design with a 3pin to usb cable coming, and some cable ties to straighten everything up neat and tidy.

a 65w hlg 4000k quantum board

running hand water coco

i even thought about trying to replace the 65w with some form of low wattage blue/white but cant find one for 240v as im from australia

any ideas on what i could do to tizzy this up, maybe aome feng shui rocks, a little green light or something

thought about a little bubbler system but i dunno

my original gg4 under 4 110w qbs,

and some random photos of my bulb grow

20 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dow.jones.jr …dang ! You got bud like that you gotta be doing a LOT of THINGS RIGHT! …maybe it’s cause you guys are standing on your head there in the down under !!

Nice work !

8 Likes

Welcome Dow! Beautiful ladies :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network @dow.jones.jr . You did a great job.

Have you grown before or was this the first experiment?

4 Likes

first bulb grow, a cmh . ive done outdoor, blurple and now qb, just thought id share to you lovely people my grow

6 Likes

Don’t get no better than that ! Perfect little bush.

Kudos
Marty

5 Likes

Looks like a sample setup given to the store to promote sales of the product. Nifty little tent.

Marty

5 Likes

Welcome to growers network. I’m set to watch and follow along. :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

updated pic of my gg4

still waiting to get the little tent out to put the fan in properly and fix the light heh heh!

10 Likes

Looking good. That’s the way my pants look when I keep them in the veg cabinet. I usually have the light to high and I don’t get any stretch I get little tight short bushes just like that one. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

latest defoliation

6 Likes

sly smile

6 Likes

Nice lil tent. Looked it up and they sell for 40 euros online. Still pretty sweet and would prolly be slick for solo cup challenges lol

2 Likes

11 Likes

Looking gorgeous m8

2 Likes

Stunning…really…just stunning so vibrant and green. Now that is healthy!

Marty

3 Likes