New User, New Set Up

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I just signed up. this is the first time for me to share my grow experience thru a platform like this. i 've been only growing for around 7 years and mostly with hydro but never done a pre-grow before and thats the reason i’m heere lol. so I thought i’d introduce myself and the new set up coming on the way.

I have a 2x1 108x48x80 tent that I was planning on using it for the veg and mothers/clones. for the main part of the tent I got a MARS TSL 2000w, not really sure if ill get another light for veg atm because i’ll only do 4-6 plants in bubbler buckets.

rn I have the mothers (ATF, Huckleberry d, Black cherry soda)and few 6-12" clones of bubba kush.

I do not have any pictures to show rn but hopefully by sunday it all should be set up.
Cheers :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Hi Alex

Welcome to GN forum. Great that you are sharing your grow with us and looks like you have some amazing strains lined up. You are welcome to start a grow under the Grow Journals category. Again welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome @x11, can’t wait to see what you can do!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @x11

7 Likes

0916204ee620e04ee38c17eb47a09e8e4c2c8be5

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to the GN Family
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

A warm welcome to you sir.

5 Likes

@x11 what strains are you going to grow with the new setup? Can’t wait to see it up and running… Welcome to GN !! :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes