Newb Intro

Here i will demonstrate this will be a 36" x 46" x 65" tent.

The one you showed prey is the one that I have. My plants got really close to the lights last grow and it was just shy of touching the roof. Now I bought a spider farmer, so that gained me a couple of inches, but its still about 6 inches away.

1 Like

8 plants 1 month old clones

This is my small veg tent.

1 Like

you need to learn lst. Keeps em low and veg the shit out of them.

1 Like

ill show you

1 Like

Awesome sauce
Thanks bruh.

I’m so down to learn. For real.

Yeah, I am doing that with the batch of clones I have going. Make them bushy and more even.

Lst’d hash passion.
This is the same plant but grown christmas tree :christmas_tree: style.

1 Like

The scrog or sea of green is awesome using a trellis but I did find when it cones to defoliation I. Glower the trellis is a pain so the last 2 runs I used tomato cages and they worked awesome cause I was able ri move the plants out to defoliate and what ever else using this method made it real easy and i was able to get 1000.43g from 4 plants

1 Like

Lst’d hash passion.
This is the same plant but grown christmas tree :christmas_tree: style.

6’ tall vs 3 feet.

1 Like

and the tents can fill fast

2 Likes

I like SOG, lst. trellis i dont care for. Multi topped bush or christmas tree.

Some beautiful multi top bush skygod strain.

1 Like

2 Likes

Noice dude

1 Like

I like the hints of purple in it.

1 Like

This is my runtz shes with seed. Lol. Im breeding her.
Edit: she was a baby clone. I had no intentions to breed her and one day i just stuck her in with the male.

2 Likes

Man i like your covers. On the pots. Man im still waiting for the bucket company to get off there asses and send me my god damn order. For my aeroponic buckets.
they got me all mad. Themes $400 buckets and there 2 weeks late.

Runtz was one of the strains I was considering as my hybrid. LSD took the spot tho

@PreyBird1 bro can you breakdown some of your setups? they all look so dope

1 Like