Newb questions

I did a DWC my first grow in a stealth grow box I way over paid for with CFLs…lol…with 6 white widow…I had to keep trimming the roots and only got 5g/plant… but it is 48"Hx22"Wx12"D…lol… stuff was amazing… I know use it only for forcing my regular seeds and I am going to try breeding in it this winter…lol…

3 Likes

Sounds like your friend needed to research a little more before growing. And needs some help but some people are narrow minded and stubborn. But im sure you’ll help her. :+1:

4 Likes

I just harvested some. @scotty17 Are you still growing It? Did you clone?
Those nuggets are so dense!! Heavy hitter but one to really give you the munchies!!Lol

1 Like

@bobette Its a smooth smoke too the high creeps up on me…well for me at least lol … unfortunately thats the last but Its been a killer smoke ill miss it :sleepy:… but excited for whats next got some master kush im super excited for plus some new preybird farm which will be great

1 Like

Man I don’t really like creepers I always smoke touch to Soon and end up in a panic attack Liz I never know when to stop and when u do stop it’s too late haha