Newbie grower looking for some tips

Hello all! I’ll try to make this as short and sweet as possible… I’m growing my first “photo“ plant’s and it seems like I’m missing something, nutrient wise? I’d like to get on top of it now before it gets worse, if there is an issue.

Plants are in a 4x4 tent, paired with a hlg 550 v2 spec for the light (turned down to 50%) and hung at 36”. During veg I’m keeping temps ranging from 68(lights off) and 75-77(lights on) & a rh of 55-65%. I’m using 707 for my Medium and feeding fox farms nutes with mammoth p, fish shit, terpinator & calmag. My ph is always 6.3-6.4 and ppm is always around 800-850. Not sure where I’m going wrong, seeing that this is my 3rd harvest… but I’d love ANY input or thoughts of what’s wrong. Thanks!!

4 Likes

Your plants look ok. What are you talking about?

4 Likes

I’d say your pH might be high. Can you tell me which nutes you’re using exactly (not the supplements) and your feed/watering schedule?

4 Likes

I’ll calibrate my ph meter to see if that helps. I’m feeding roughly 1gal every 2-3 day’s… Which consists of: 5ml of grow big, 5ml terpinator, 3ml calmag, 3ml fish shit, .6ml of mammoth p. They were more dark green towards the beginning and seem to be fading. It may just be me over thinking it, but figured I’d ask!

3 Likes

Just wanted to stay on-top of them, if there was an issue. Appreciate the reply!

3 Likes

Hey @devjyarn is a master on ph. He does a lot of hydroponic and thats more intensive to nutrients deficiency. So listen to what he says hes a great guy to have on your team.

4 Likes

Hope This Helps.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes