Ninja seed......how did you get there?

Ok ive thought a seed was bad and just chucked it into a pot and it grew over 3 weeks by accident before one time…

But this little one some how got into a pot? I planted nothing. There is no seeds down here. I am STUMPED? No clue where this seed came from or what it is? And how did it get into a clone pot? I keep the promix-Hp in a sealed cart/tote with wheels. Im going to grow it and see if i can figure out what it is???

Wow??? Im going crazy trying to think how the [email protected]#$ this went down lol.

14 Likes

Our blessed mother of immaculate germination?

9 Likes

Could that just be sucker chute coming off a shallow root? Doesn’t happen often but can…:grin:

4 Likes

Ok ninja seed is set to grow.

7 Likes

You admitted yesterday to being high to much lol , thinking when your were dinking around with seeds dropped one on accident and slide down bye your waste got hung up,then bending over messing with clones It popped off into the clone pot therefore you have more weed now bruh :joy:
My theory

6 Likes

I was thinking maybe it fell in there some how. Im always high man! Only time im not is when im sleeping or working.
It was like 7" long when i got it out. Man i hope i didnt kill the tap root! I was pretty gentle. Will see. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Was that in a Runtz clone bag? Looks like it was trying to karate chop you with one of it’s cotyls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 🥷 :seedling:

4 Likes

Its still ready karate chop.

8 Likes

Ok we have another sneaky ninja seed?

No clue where it came from.

3 Likes

Well we have 2 sneaky seeds. I suspect there lavenders. I usually just toss seeds that dont germinate into soil if a potted plant. These 2 little guys must have floated to the side of the pot and rooted. They have been enjoying full strength flower nutrients for a week or more.

I had to slice the pot open and carefully extract these ninja seeds without breaking there tap roots. Well se what they do. The last one was a bueatiful BOY bummer!

4 Likes

Immaculate marijuana?

Marty

3 Likes

I remember two summers ago I started seeds for a grow if I remember right they were Gelato OG kush, a couple never came up after a two day soak 4-5 days in paper towels, then into the cups. Left foa week in the cups with humidity domes on them and nothing. I dug one out and it had a little tiny tap root, but after two weeks I figured they were dead. I had a heavy poly 50 gal drum half full of coco out on the back patio letting it rinse out in the rain and sun. About a month later I looked in the barrel and there was a little plant just happy as a bug in a rug growing in 30 gal of coco. Too bad I couldn’t just let it grow out of the barrel lol.

Marty

5 Likes

They aren’t suckers?

2 Likes

Exapta’s Ninja flexible seed bounce flap keeps more seeds in the furrow, and is less prone to breakage in the field (less brittle) as compared to OEM or other aftermarket flaps.

1 Like

@jhona what do you mean? Could you explain?
And welcome to the forum.

1 Like

“Suckers?” No these plants can only come from seed then clones. But i would imagine a huge plant in the wild might have some sucker shoots, but these would have no roots.

2 Likes

That makes sense, just never saw seedlings pop up like that. It’s pretty interesting.

2 Likes

a little update on the ninjas!

4 Likes

Now you gonna give someone the idea to create a new strain that grows from suckers lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Super Freak 2.0 :upside_down_face:

3 Likes