Let's talk about music :-)

ROFL!!! So funky :heart:

2 Likes

Current rotation

2 Likes

This track came from out of nowhere. I don’t think anyone expected for Helmet to make it as big as they did.

1 Like

Classic!

3 Likes

@truthhound Mike Patton switch’s it up at 1:43 roughly… Very interesting Slayer

2 Likes

Wake and Bake!!! Clowncore!

1 Like

Tool! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Classic. Such a great pot smoking song. Such a happy song with a tenacious and groovy beat.

Just realized that the drummer is using both traditional and matchbox grip on his sticks. That’s something else.

5 Likes

A bit of rap?

3 Likes

First good track of the day:

3 Likes

One of my personal favorites from when I was a wild kid. Thanks! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

“If you don’t listen to Iron Maiden, then fuck you!”

• My Neighbor, who also has a Stealer’s tattoo
3 Likes

Some people DONT like Faith No More, but MOST people have no idea who they are, which is worse.

1 Like

Hahah, that singers drop at 0:44 cracked me up!

“POOOORASSAWANNAMASSAMASSATOOOO”

1 Like

Ride that track all the way, the end is a massive left turn, but after hearing a few albums of theirs, it isn’t really so out of place.

They are an amazing combination of so many ideas, System of a Down, Red Hit Chili Peppers, Bleeding Through, Weezer, and so on. Maximum The Hormone, they truly rock!

2 Likes

Very much my favorite Aussie import:

3 Likes

@truthhound apparently this is, was, Frank’s favorite song to play. When Dweezil plays it he cries, with due reason. Out of his whole catalog this is Frank’s favorite, I can’t help but wonder why. It’s a great guitar solo song, I appreciate it and can definitely get lost in it if I am smoking a bowl. Hit me back with any thoughts you have.

1 Like

A D I D A S

4 Likes

Major crush on this one

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg Can’t Fix stupid so I guess we should kill stupid?

2 Likes