Welcome to the family.

2 Likes

Welcome bromo!

2 Likes

Hey this is my first post too. What’s up✌️

2 Likes

Welcome. Nice post!

1 Like

Welcome to GN @broderick42 . Enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

My baby will be a month old in 3 days!!

5 Likes

Looks good. You are doing it right So far. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

So far been good, been reading all the topics on the forum, been great with getting any advice from already asked questions.Thanks for asking, and I will definitely ask if I need help.

2 Likes

Hey all,

I’m not a grower but wanting expert guidance and advice. If this isn’t the right place for me just let me know and I’ll delete my account.

I’m looking for a CBD oil for anxiety and depression that provides minimal “high” effects. I want the feel of xanax, without the xanax. Something I can take in the evening, or PRN if having a panic attack. I don’t want to be put into oblivion as I’m a single mom, but looking for something more than just the feeing of a deep breathe, if that makes sense.

I also have a history of addiction to harder drugs and don’t want to be triggered in that direction. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Malka

5 Likes

you are so in the right place! :green_heart: click on the search bar and type in cbd. see anyone you want to ask a question just put an @ in front of their name. welcome to another female grower!!! :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Checking in thats all

2 Likes

Pretty lil thang!!

7 Likes

@malka3
A few to look at Cream &Cheese it is a1:1 CBD to THC . Not a heavy hitter, real relaxing.
Bluegenious CBG
Skullberry CBD
There are a few others, but these come off the top of my head.
Also, if there is ever too much THC in anything you take ,tincture, edibles…a straight CBD under your tongue will level you out FYI.
Hope this helps some. Hit me up if you have any questions.
A female grower…:green_heart::v:

1 Like

Looking good

2 Likes

3rd week of flower

8 Likes

Lookin good to me 7 week of flower

9 Likes

Awesome journey to have read this morning!

2 Likes

@broderick42 the pictures didn’t finish uploading before you hit post.

2 Likes