Number of Harvest per plant

How many harvests per plant can you get on an aquaponic setup.

1 Like

Depends, normally just one

You can leave some vegetation and reveg it but sometimes the wait can be quite some time

Your better off taking clones right before you switch to flower and getting them to root and get them started in the veg stage…by the time you harvest the first plant, your clones will almost be ready for flower

3 Likes

Absolutely I revegged 2 clones my dad had gifted to him that had started to flower at 6-8inches tall due to light schedule and inexperience but anywho they took a good 60 days just to re veg then 30 for a veg and a 11-12 week flower cycle because they ended up being super sativa dominant strains haha so a little over 7 months was definitely not cost effective but my dad was proud they were his plants ya know it’s just different when there YOURS

3 Likes

Wow i totally agree here. Your “own brand” is different! Thats how i feel about my vegetables. I have my own seeds and my own hybrids of corn that are 3rd generation. And potatoes that are over 65yrs old from my aunts farm in idaho. I propagate my own plants.

Here are the potatoes again.
Before planting and out of the basement!

Planted may 2nd.

Harvested sept 15th

3 Likes