Nutes for Flowering

@Ladithief @PreyBird1 hey guys what do you guys use for ur out door nutes regiment at the end of ur agressive vege period ? Jus wondering I’m about to make a change in mine and was thinking about u guys so wanted to know

Oh shit I didn’t realize that was in the title

1 Like

…lol… Teas outdoor… and there’s 1000’s of recipes if not millions…indoor… I use Botanicare… when it is gone I want to try Jacks

I ment like how often do u ever dose more than weekly or twice a week I’m jw kuz they look like there Guna busrt into transition and some spots are a lil yellow but was wondering if I should start doisin twice a week or jus up my food when I feed them

I havent grown outside. I have to hide my grows.

I use a liquid tea every six days and in between that a solid type tea…up your nitrogen… I use fish juice and nitrogen locking cover crops… clover, lentil, greek fengu, buck wheat and bush beans

I was doing every 7 days out side w a synthetic my brother gave me that he uses out side and it jus seems like I may need to feed them more often that’s all trying to judge my self off of what other people do I did one run of the tinctures yesterday think I’m Guna do one omer batch

1 Like