Nz outdoor

yes I cant wait to smell how these genetics look…good luck with convincing the wife :rofl: I haven’t seen many pics of the ultimate white cavier so that really interests me.

what are you growing now?

6 Likes

Here is the Grow journal of the “Ultimate”

5 Likes

Oooh thank you Prey. Hows things in your part of the world?

3 Likes

@tubular Check out Michigan 2022 Outdoor, that is my start for the summer.

2 Likes

Well been busy here.

Saving myself $2500 cutting down my own trees.

8 Likes

This journal has the galactic god in it. I made a skywalker x galactic god right after this journal. Because the 1st skywalker female hermied. So i kept the galactic god clones alive.

4 Likes

yes i love being multi skilled also. just had to change our septic tank pump and was able to do it all- except electrical reconnect for insurance- saved hundreds easily.
we are so dry here our water tanks are at 1/4 capacity. very weird for this time of year.

The ultimate looks amazing- just skimmed through the link thanks

5 Likes

cheers looking like good potential there. how will you control humidity in those greenhouses?

5 Likes

3 to 4 weeks into flower there will be 2 large dehumidifiers running, I have found that works pretty well. Then run 1 in each of the other smaller greenhouses.

6 Likes

oh nice …I think i may have asked you that before…? are they programmable or just work constantly at a set humidity reduction?

5 Likes

Programmable, and set to 40%, but during the night they run pretty much all night, and with the help of fans moving the dry air, it works well. I went from losing at least 40% from rot to zero, so I’m pretty happy about that. I also run a 18000 btu heater in the larger greenhouse if the temps get to cold at night as well.

6 Likes

So72 hours and they are up and growing

12 Likes

Nice my seeds are always fresh and vigorous! Excited to see this grow!

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 I have never used a done but it seems ok at moment. I think I will take off shortly.
One didn’t crack and I didn’t investigate further as to why.

The pots I am using are a little big bigger than I had hoped for but they seem to be stretching into them early so that’s a good sign.
Light is on 24/7 and when they are bigger I will put under a 600w led cob on for 18/6 ( plus a 60w incandescent for warmth in winter- on for 10/24).

Then around that 90 day mark I will clone each and put in sexing mode(dark space for several days) to sex.

Hopefully a female off each ( monkey slapz feminised)

Happy weekend to you all out there>>>

5 Likes

Well sorry for the lack of input my life is getting hectic- coming out of rehab and looking for a job that’s close to home as the fuel costs are through the roof here.

On the preybird farms seeds- they are freaking pumping!!!

Never had yo worry about smells from seedlings but here I am 30 days from sprouting and they are smelling strong

15 Likes

Gorgeous plants tubular!

10 Likes

They are looking good for 30 days bro good to see another New Zealander here to

Happy Growing

10 Likes

Yes, yes what @st0na said. Kiwi’s unite! Im an impoterted kiwi lol. State side since 1982!

@tubular i sent you some Fire!
They should make some Very robust plants and there vigorous seeds. Should be an easy grow. :muscle::fire:

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 once a kiwi always a kiwi seen a few of your posts and grows very impressed and some very nice strains

10 Likes

ha ha thanks so much… the grow environment(politically) has got … tense to say the least…?testing started for driving and yet cbd is accepted…?.
but the strains are fire my brother thanks. fingers crossed for an awesome grow

10 Likes