Oddities at home

Hi, my name is Elmer and I am new to this forum. I am going on 70 and i am not new to growing. Had an accidental pollination of my outdoor autoflower plants with a male photo period plant. White Rhino Autos and Blueberry Kush male. I had many seeds. I picked out 3 female seeds and sprouted them. I expected all to be autoflower as the female plants were. However two out of three have not flowered after 10 weeks while one plant is in its third week of flowers. I plan to 12/12 them in two weeks if they do not flower by then. The flowering one looks similar to the white Rhinos. About 32 inches tall. I did not top, nor did I do any LST. I wanted to see what each did without any interference. The next one is 30 inches tall and a bush! the third is about a foot tall and has leaves with 9-15 spokes. Any ideas?

5 Likes

Thay looks to be a possible naturally occuring polyploid. But it could also be a desirable sport mutation! Wow grow that one out and i would clone it. Because it could be magnificent! Or meh. And if its good and you flower it away and gone it would be a shame. Sport mutations are not always good. But when they are oh man! Im book marking this. And please @elmer please tag me in when you update this thread! Watching for sure!

3 Likes