OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Another picture :laughing:…looks like they have doubled in size!

5 Likes

Nice and steady temps and humidity. Am not opening the tent anymore, only to water and spray.

4 Likes

Welcome to…‘Big Indica Leafs to come’ - me thinks.

4 Likes

When i was a kid i told my parents i want to be a comedian when am older; they laughed at me.
Well no one is :grinning: laughing now!!

3 Likes

Ok so, even this mute has variegation? Must be something am dooing :unamused: :thinking:

What yas think? I keep getting variegation! Lol

4 Likes

Now its time to add the side lighting (old lights) now the veg can handle more light

4 Likes

5 Likes

Love the Meme’s . Sounds like me to the T …

5 Likes

Beautiful thick stalk triploids
Strain: Critical

4 Likes

Love it bro, I’m currently bringing a Triploid up @pressure_42o does yours seem want to spiral grow? Mine wants to sprial grow

4 Likes

Finally ive met someone like me :slight_smile: @greyalien44

4 Likes

They want me to start taking these poisons again… @greyalien44 i hate taking meds, rather have a joint.

4 Likes

Me too. I hate all the pills that I have to take. Not a full shoebox full yet .

4 Likes

Me too bro. I popped them all out and save them in a container, so they see the empty packets. I only take meds really when i have appointments. Because they like to think they know when am taking them or not.

4 Likes

I have a draw full bro haha fuck um! :joy: @greyalien44

4 Likes

I hope i get some colas the size of my arms. My arms are muatating baha God thank you, gardening is keeping me fit!

Who else Meditates?

Peeps you need to try this! I live by it!

We live in a very stressful world and keeping on top on daily things becomes a struggle if your mind and body is weak. Through; Thought Progressive Muscle Relaxation :relieved: you can connect the boby and mind to work in unison :palms_up_together: together.

download

Its alright :+1: you got this buddy!!

4 Likes

They’ve really taken off now!!

5 Likes

@TechDCo She dosent spiral but i noticed she does not like to be topped… She still only grows 1 branch from topping but its super thick! Lol

6 Likes

Ideal they are bushy. Mine came out of seed form with 3 braches and 5 tops right of the bat. She was a slow starter - due to my silly nature lol mine just wants to spiral out of control. Look at leafs, spiraling still @pressure_42o

5 Likes

To be fair, she looks half male on its left side. Can you get half n half? This to me looks like two plants in one lol crazy times talk about being pc in these times…what would you call it? @pressure_42o @PreyBird1

5 Likes