Oh no! Dan’s on Crack

Well, I just received my drseeds.net order. So it’s about time I stopped yapping and start growing something :wink:
So this morning I started the soak on 2 beans. One being the infamous Green Crack and the other is Tangie.

They are now having a nice bath in some distilled water flavoured with a bit of h2o2. All of this comfortably lazying on a heat mat with a controller. The white bowl has the Green Crack and the Orange one has the Tangie…

Rest well my little pretties, I will see you tomorrow… bwahahahaha! :nerd_face:

15 Likes

I am sorry if I forget anybody, but it’s early and I just Waked & Baked!
@hoppiefrog, @zeus, @oldguy, @missiles, @trashpanda, @piper, @deusoboy420, @scotty17, @Hemp_Nature, @PreyBird1
My old memory is failing me, sorry people. And the scrolling list that appears when you start to tag somebody, doesn’t seem to work for me this morning… :nerd_face: But everybody is more than welcome to come and chill with us!

P.S. : @growyourowndope, you are also more than welcome here, but you had already found it… :wink:
And @chrisj, I might need some moderating here… I get seriously weird sometimes and I’m counting on you to keep me in line :wink: :crazy_face:

14 Likes

I will be Long for the ride on this one brotha :grin::wink:

9 Likes

Thanks Mister Boy! I need all the help I can get… maybe even some psychological help if my kids are to be believed! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Awesome brother. :+1:
Looking forward to it. :grin::v:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Hopefully this one sells me on growing green crack again…

9 Likes

Why did you stop? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

You know I wouldn’t miss it for the world :grin: Good luck my friend it’s going to be awesome!!

7 Likes

It was disgusting, grew like shit, and kept all the bugs off my other 14 outdoor, wasn’t impressed with the quality or the high… and I loved smoking green crack others have grown… so this grow might have me attempt it again… @Packee laughs at the difference between the one I grew and his experiences with the strain also… could have been a dud and if it was it jaded me on that strain…lol…

9 Likes

Following along of course! Cant wait :smiley:

7 Likes

You called?? Lmao. Along for the ride

7 Likes

Worse come to worse, I will get some decent practice at growing!

8 Likes

I nearly forgot someone… ( one of many, I’m sure) : Hey @bobette, I finally got myself some Green Crack! :wink:

8 Likes

I feel kind of weird, tagging people so they come and see my crack… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I’ve never had any issues growing it. I loved purple crack ,it was a beloved friend. Happy to be here buddy as always :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Btw mail will be here shortly :wink:

7 Likes

Hoppie. The offer for seeds was real. I would love to see u grow some of my genetics. Anytime my friend they are only a pm away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Thank you Miss @missiles, here’s something to help with the waiting phase :

8 Likes

@zeus, you are more than welcome to hang around here whenever you feel like it :

7 Likes