Okay, here we go

So I am about to embark on a new adventure with a return to indoor. Been on break for 21 years. A lot has changed & a little has stayed the same. I’m setting up a 15x10 sq.ft. room fully insulated. I’m going led instead of MH & HPS. I’m going drip hydro instead of ebb & flow. I would love any & all advice & recommendations anyone would like to offer. This is truly a new chapter & I’m super excited. Please show me the way.

2 Likes

Sorry outdoor all the way… welcome to the forum and hope you find all you want here…

2 Likes

Welcome back and I’m with you and you will have the time of your life with All the new technology for us. Not sure what kind of lighting you want or have for your new opp.You have a 150sq’ to work with. I’m not a sponsor I’m a person who has just one in a 6.5×6.5×7’ with 12" extension poles and I have to say that I love everything about The SPIDER FARM’S SF4000 LED LIGHT ( ASK ABOUT ANY OPTIONS FOR THE LIGHT AND you will need to get Four of them to get a HD footprint of light. Like the old MH,HPS THAT GOT SO HOT NOW I BELIEVE THAT SPIDER FARM’S HAS THE OPTION TO ADD A ~12 CORD TO THE DRIVER’S SO YOU CAN PUT THEM OUTSIDE OF YOUR GROW. THEY HAVE MEANWELL DRIVERS AND THE SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS SERVICE 301 LED CHIPS, TOP NOTCH. AND THE SP40000 HAS DIMMER SWITCHES TO LOWER THE LIGHT OUTPUT OR INCREASE THE LIGHT INTENSITY BY A TURN OF A SMALL SCREW SO NOW YOU HAVE A GREAT LIGHT WITH DIMMER SWITCHES AND THE DRIVERS ARE NOT IN YOUR GROW AREA AND THE FOUR OF THEM WILL BE FINE AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING BACK TO YOUR OWN GROOVE. WHEN I BOUGHT MY SP40000 I DIDN’T HEAR OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE OPTIONS SO I WAS DO MY R&D WORK AND I WANTED TO FEEL HOW HOT THE HEATSINK BOARD GETS AND THE TWO DR6,YES THE DO GET HOT SO I WATCH A APP ON WIRING AN ADD ON OF 10 FEET OF CORD AND A SIX PACK OF P96 WATERPROOF CONNECTORS AND DIY= DO IT YOURSELF. AND NOW I HAVE MY LITTLE SETUP ALL DIALED IN. I MAKE GROW POTS BUT NOT ONE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN OR ANY BODY HAS SEEN OR USED. I JUST TOOK THE BEST FIVE GROW POTS AND WAYS TO CULTIVATE PUT IN ALL THE PROS AND CONS AND STARTED TO FIX ALL THE CONS BUT FOR TWO . IM CALLING HER THE HYBRID MODEL 1 GROW BUCKET. THE LIGHTING SYSTEM SHOULD BE AROUND 2300.00 WITH A 100,000 LIGHTS LIFE SPAN AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE REST OF YOUR OPP SETUP THE RIGHT WAY. CALL SPIDER FARM’S FOR YOUR ORDER YOU WILL SAVE A FEW BUCKS FOR THE OTHER NEW TECH .HAVE A BLAST AND I’LL DO MY BEST TO KEEP YOU UP WITH WHAT I THINK THAT I HAVE LEARNED OVER THE YEARS. I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF FINANCE YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH BUT IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT IT THEN GET A MYLAR COUNT OF 18650D count for maximum deflection of your grow lights. For the girls to eat in make sure you know what your goal is. One Soil is best for quality Flower, coco coir with some. Perlite is #2 and that is best for keeping your plants well fed and it acts like a wick ,#3 hydroponic system and for fast yields. Now you have your foot in the door, so now is the time to KICK IT OPEN. MESSAGE ME IF YOU THINK THAT I GAVE YOU THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE?

1 Like

Yes, I appreciate all the help I can get. All the info you have given is great & I will for sure investigate all I can on the information you provided. I may reach out to you again soon. Thanks

@bryankp… easy on the capitals if possible… old men like me shy away from them… gives me a head ache reading… like you’re actually yelling like my ex-wife…

1 Like

Sorry I was hacked by my ssn and have been changing 154 passwords with a very bad seizure disorder plus manic disorder, with no sleep ,today is day 5 with no sleep. zero sleep
I have a Spider Farm’s SF4000 with a DIY pot going for 6 plates on one girl. That’s the only pro I can think of about my seizure is that when I won’t to learn something it’s glued to me. Love to network with you

What brought you back?
Cheers :beers: welcome back…r y against soil ?

No, I just have experience with hydro & like the idea of keeping my indoor set up controlled with every variable I can.