OklahomGrower

Just to let everyone know . I received my license from the state yesterday. I’m meeting with my rep from Barron Light Group on Friday. I am ready to see and smell all that wonderful cannabis.

10 Likes

Congratulations Andrew! We have had a great time working with our Oklahoma commercial customers already. Everyone sure is moving fast out there. Best of luck and do enjoy that sweet smell of Cannabis!

4 Likes

Hi Andrew,

We appreciate the support. The Growlite team is looking forward to the results of the up and coming meeting. We will be in touch and are excited to continue this partnership.

• Growlite (by Barron Lighting Group)
3 Likes

Hi Andrew, In case you need any controls to get those ladies moving check us out at http://rolliesystems.com

Wish you all the best,
-Bill

4 Likes

Greetings Andrew and congrats.

I’m with American Cannabis and would like to offer our services for any component of your operation.

I work in our Arkansas offices and will be crossing the border at Fort Smith a lot in he coming months to help others in the Sooner State. Let me know if we can be of assistance.

JW

3 Likes

Congrats! Look forward to seeing some pictures in the future of the blooms!

4 Likes

Congrats Andrew! If you need any advice or suggestions on nutrients and grow media I would be happy to run down pros and cons. Happy Growing

3 Likes

Congratulations Andrew! Much success and growth to you.

If ever you need working capital financing, you may want to keep Cannabiz Cash Professionals in mind to help you out.

Cheers!
Tony Rullo
Loan Officer
Cannabiz Cash Professionals
215-880-3859
info@cannabizcashpro.com
www.cannabizcashpro.com

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that Growers Network had not yet offered our congratulations on your new licence!

A toast to you, @andrewandlibbyorange! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Get after it!!! Congrats!

3 Likes

Ill for sure get more active on the network once we get building and especially growing…lots of pics…we are just mass planning and getting excited to see all that the guys at Growlite have for us…I.can’t wait.

3 Likes

Congrats Andrew. We have an operation in Cali where we’ve been working on a license since Jan. We got all our Oklahoma licenses in 2 weeks. Big difference in the bureaucracies! Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone …we have decided to do an oragnic living soil SOG. Happy Cannabis Farms has our trip to Phoenix October 29th…so excited to get started.