Old Man Back Meds ,Couch Lock Grow

15 gallon pots, I’m moving up to 10 gallon this grow I keep watching and there is no doubt about it, the bigger the pot the bigger the roots the bigger the buds lol. Question though, why do you transplant? Is there some advantage to that? Moving from 7 to 15gal does it stimulate the plant? Or if you started in 15 gal would the results be the same? I know I get a slowdown every time I transplant like from the starter cups to the 5 gal. Been doing this a long time, but keep learning…or trying too lol.

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg, If you have a sensitive strain , I would limit your transplants. But if you don’t, the new room for bound roots, fresh new soil, better aeration of the new soil, a chance to add great white or Mykos directly to the roots catapults your grow. If you find a strain like Amnesia Fast ,that have little to no transplant shock. I would go solo cups, to 3 gal, to 7 to 15

4 Likes

5 weeks ,5days above ground

10 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

@zeus thank you , three more weeks of Veg and then I’m going to flip

2 Likes

11 Likes

Nice grow. Following along

2 Likes

Thanks for following :+1::+1:

3 Likes

8 Likes

How are you Mr :cool:…your plants are looking awe as per usual…good job ( Go Blue Cheese ) …:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow, happy new year’s, excited about this grow . This blue cheese strain is very hungry

2 Likes

Same to you and yours…yeah, mine was as well…for me personally as a medicinal grower, it rates as my nr 1…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

It’s time to flip,

10 Likes

lookin lush!!!

1 Like

Nicely done.
They are beautiful.

2 Likes

@Slym3r , @Jimhigh66 Thank you

2 Likes

Sweet looking plants. Love your work so far.

2 Likes

They look awesome

2 Likes

3 strains…?

1 Like

2 blue cheese and holy punch (heavy Meds)

2 Likes