Old man learning how to grow

I’ve been reading post here for several weeks and finally decided this is the place for me. Haven’t ever done anything like this before so hope I’m not to annoying. Just turned 66 this year and retired in October so finally have time to pursue one of my passions and grow my own medicine. I have always enjoyed gardening and planted my first girls in 2019 with a 2 plants outside grow in my garden.I’ll include a few pictures later. Had really good results until just before harvest when the rain, humidity, and caterpillars tried to ruin it.
Now I’m in my 3rd week of my first indoor grow. I’m using a 2.5 ft. X 5 ft.tent with 2 California Light Works solar extreme 250’s with a 16" carbon filter and 6" 400 cfm fan…Growing in 3 gal. cloth pots with living soil from a local organic grow shop. Any and all input, comments and suggestions are welcome. Current grow is 3 Blue dream from bag seeds I got from a medical dispensary which I’m thinking means they are Hermi,s . Figured I would give them a try and all 3 seeds germinated. 2 weeks behind them are 3 Black Widow.

New York Diesel

Gorilla Glue 4

Blue Dream bag seeds

Black Widow

I have really enjoyed this forum so far and hope to become a productive member.

10 Likes

What u even come here for. Looks like u got this under control lol. Nice looking ladies u have there buddy. Sweet job. :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the GN.

2 Likes

I appreciate that but I learn something every time I’m on here.

3 Likes

Your already rockin! Outdoors did it me to bud.

3 Likes

@felejr. Welcome to GN and you have the best of both, indoors and outdoors. your grows and strains are looking great. Shout if you have any questions, we all here to help others.

2 Likes

Wow nice grow. Very clean.

1 Like

All very nice and welcome to GN… was curious in the first picture the blue flowers? Thought it was beans at first then seen the blue flowers… Not heavenly blue morning glories are they?
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Actually don’t know what those blue flowers were. They were growing along the fence with the neighbors behind my garden.

3 Likes

Ic, looked like beans with morning glory’s growing in them ha! :man_shrugging::v:t2:

2 Likes

Lookin most excellent! Good ol’ Midwest weather great for growin. I’m in MO so your next door neighbor, by about 500 miles lol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum your outdoor grow is gorgeous the indoor is coming along nicely I have a black widow in flower right now it’s a great strain

2 Likes

Wow…welcome!! Plants are fabulous man. Congrats on retirement…!!!

2 Likes

Lived in Mo once :v:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Got some good lookers there!

1 Like