OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Aileen did that too. There was a little tiny bud site right there.

2 Likes

She’s happy happy about whatever you’re feeding her! :metal:

Aileen showed preflowers around day 17 or 18 I think, so be on the lookout. You should get confirmation soon.

2 Likes

Right now, all they’re getting is 2 cups of water and mag every other day. Gonna up it to 3 cups every other day starting tomorrow.

I expect the FFOF to crap out in about a week. I’ll start with the Jacks as soon as their leaves tell me they are ready.

3 Likes

These two are starting to train.

Imma wait a bit to see how Zkittlez grow before doing anything with her.

When they get a bit bigger, I’m gonna do the 45 degree angle stake thing @happilyretired

8 Likes

I’ll be putting pictures up of mine that are about the same stage may be a little behind yours in about a week. They’re in the ground outside. their auto flowers and I will be posting how I do it on my Journal in about a week maybe less. My weather is supposed to get up to 90 in the next seven days so I expect some serious growth.

4 Likes

Wash is getting trained also. One or two of these branches will be cloned and kept on my counter for the next time I grow a Wash.

You can see that break from the first time I tried training her.

04/14

6 Likes

Shit. Wrong thread.

3 Likes

OMG! It’s supposed to get to the low 80s here this weekend and I’m not ready for that heat yet.

The “in ground” portion for this project kicks off in another two weeks.

I’m getting the ‘bakery’ assembled now.

7 Likes

Are you starting a regular or auto flower?

2 Likes

These are all autos.

Except for the Wash plant. That was meant for a different growing project.

2 Likes

It looks like it could fit three auto flowers in there fairly easily.

2 Likes

For sure. If you take a look at post #1 on this thread, I had three plants there last summer.

4 Likes

Day 17

04/15

6 Likes

Yeah I went back on your journal and I see that you’re counting day one is March 30. I looked at the stage your plants were in and I set my calendar same as you did. My day one will be April 3. I hope you don’t mind me using your journal for comparison. I think at this stage of growth your plants are getting an advantage with supplemental light. Mine will be 15 days on Monday, it’s going to be interesting even though we’re growing completely different strain. I haven’t had much luck with auto flowers so far hopefully this year that’ll change.

4 Likes

That would be cool. I always appreciate an extra set of eyes to help see something I missed.

3 Likes

I had been rotating the plants throughout the day. Now these two will just point north when I bring them out.

6 Likes

Well if everything goes according to plan you should have a fairly round plant with a nice flat top on it.

4 Likes

These two also showed growth today while outside.

So I readjusted their tie down wires.

Time to take them back inside.

04/15

9 Likes

B-E-A-utiful :ok_hand: that’s the bend I want to start aiming for, great work Oly and awesome close ups of the training :clap:

2 Likes

Day 18

04/16

7 Likes