OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

I’ll give you a perspective on outdoor watering at least where I’m at with my soil, when I hit flower and I start mixing nutrients for my once a week feeding I will be mixing 35 gallons of nutrients once a week. That’s for roughly 6 plants. I will have a couple of small plants in pots also. I usually flood the area under the canopy with between one and 2 inches of water when I water or feed them. They will get water three times a week once with nutrients and two straight water.

Everything you got going here looks great. I kind of wish we had a little more rain here in California. If it’s green is irrigated. May through October usually little to no rain.

3 Likes

She sure doesn’t!

When I lived in Long Beach I was usually about to take to top off of the Jeep from April to Halloween with little worries. Not so much here! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m right there with ya on the rain!!!

My boyfriend keeps reminding me that June is always like this. Warm and sunny May days and then June … :frowning: … and then we had that nice day on Saturday but I had family activity obligations (birthdays, grads, etc. June is a bitch) and so only got to garden for a couple of hours. SO much to do and SO much to catch up on outside! I keep moving my babies under cover right outside my back door, making it useless to go in and out. It’s the only covered space in the back. They are still really wet, even with the cover.

Anyway, I hate your bale of hay, too, LOL … if that helps any …

Today is promised NO rain, ha! Liars, all of those meteorologists!!!

1 Like

p.s. Seattle Times was calling yesterday’s rains a ‘super soaker’ … not really sure why it’s any different than any rainy day here …

p.s.s. I keep telling my boyfriend I want to move to where it doesn’t rain so much and get more sun. He replies that we are right where we need to be due to climate change and we’ll be all happy with our rain while the rest of the nation suffers from heat and drought. Sad, but I think he may be right …

1 Like

That sounds about right! lol! :joy:

Hopefully, when the WC is harvested from the bale, I’ll be able to dry the bale out a little and then take it all apart to see how the roots grew. Then I’ll dig up the holes that the current plants are growing in and dump the composted bale in the holes and let it all sit until next spring.

2 Likes

Day 78

Today might be Wedding Cake’s last day.

06/15

4 Likes

Uuuuugh… bummer. Is that the only one?

4 Likes

Only one that I could find. I’ll give her a better once over this afternoon.

4 Likes

Don’t get into big a hurry. How many plants do you have? How close to the end are you? You answer those and I’ll have more.

Never mind never mind, brain fart, I’ll shut up now for a second I thought it was def’s plant for a second. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I was hoping to wait another week. She’s still throwing out new pistils.

7 Likes

Here’s the Zkittlez.

I think she can wait longer.

5 Likes

Oh no! Am I looking at a male part here?? How can that be after all this time??

2 Likes

Late stage herm.

Not that big of a deal. I might just have to harvest her earlier than I had been planning to. And it’ll be something I’ll be vigilant about with the rest if the WCs from now on.

4 Likes

She’s a small plant. You shouldn’t have any problem keeping an eye on her. I would take her as long as you need to. Even if one or two pop and pollinated something else how many seeds would it be two three.
My last indoor I had one plant Herm… it and the one next to it were the only two that got seeds. The other table had five plants and I have not got one seed out of them yet. Same room same lights same fans. So do what you Gotta do. Let it get ripe, you’re all over this you know your game…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Spiral 1

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

06/15

5 Likes

Your grobucket babies are looking good! Actually all your plants looking good!

2 Likes

Hey
@OlyBoy , @mudman
I saw you guys talking on another journal about making a gallon of ice cubes out of nutrient solution and how difficult that would be. I have an idea for you freeze plastic water bottles full of nutrients. Then just stick them in the pot upside down as it melts it will drain into the pot and water through the day….:thinking: Genius I know…Bahahahaha :joy::joy::wink:

4 Likes

And here I was over complicating the hell out of it… :rofl:

That’s brilliant!

3 Likes

Yeah. @happilyretired has given me an idea for this summer.

2 Likes

I love it. Glad I could be of service… just a wealth of ideas over here…:crazy_face::joy::joy::wink:

1 Like