OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Does look like the start of a few I had. As already mentioned though, does not have any affect on the smoke.

1 Like

Yep they got you covered.:+1:t3:

1 Like

I can’t remember what comedian it was on the Graham Norton show but he was talking about how wealthy Dave Chappelle is nowadays. If you don’t watch his show it’s pretty funny, real funny. Guy was on with some Brits I didn’t recognize and Channing Tatum. Comedian mentions how Dave called him up and was doing a show and had a roll he needed him for. Yadda yadda …“it’s okay I’m sending the plane to pick up Brewer also or something like that…” goes on to talk about it with a bar… he’s doing pretty well these days. I think I remember he was in tax trouble a while back.
Now see I have to be wrong but my impression has been Fox tailing is calyx’s stacking on top of each other …that to me looks like it’s just got a crazy shit ton of pistil per calyx. ?? One of my begining grows I had one just like this and it’s when I really started to notice or begun to understand how the entire bud structure differs so vastly on some strains… lol I’ll say it …it all looked the effin same to me all my life. C’mon being able to tell a strain apart or pick it out in a line up from it’s physical characteristics … I guess… but I also don’t believe sommelier is a real thing neither. :rofl: That’s like being able to taste and differentiate the different color m&M’s … but ppl do it! LoL
Edit - I’m not a drinker and wine taste like dirt to me and I’ve tasted dirt too. So as you can see I might be a wee bit bias!
Double Edit - I also suck @ strain reports so I’m beginning to think my palette may not be the greatest. LoL

6 Likes

Seems like a friendly guy Dave Chappelle does. At least he will wave at ya if you.give him a Hollar driving by. Believe he grew up or at least lives in Yellow Springs Ohio. Never knew except.my brother in law lives there. Its kinda his thing, go visit and he always wants to drive by the house. In seven years I’ve seen him out there twice. At least he is curious and waves. :grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I learn something new every day here! I can’t tell from the picture. Which one is this? Is it on the railing on baking down on the ground?

1 Like

Spiral 2

No plants got “watered” today, but the downstairs girls got rinsed off (no rain in 2+ mos) with a hose and then they got beaten with a stick to knock off excess water.

Spiral 3

Bale

08/04

9 Likes

I do t think so either :rofl:

You and me both…

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe someone can taste a wine and tell you it was a grape harvest from 1950… Wtf …how does a 70 yr old grape taste different from one harvested yesterday. This is rhetorical ppl …don’t really care! LoL
Holy hypocrite - I just remembered… I can tell the difference with the Pepsi challenge… dang it… there goes my entire debate

7 Likes

Looking very nice! It makes me happy to see the pictures of the marijuana being cultivated.

2 Likes

Sigh… I don’t wanna go in to work today…

08/05

12 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

@mudman

Here’s the full Mr Blue Sky pic.

(I’ve been looking everywhere for this damn lighter. :rofl::joy::rofl:)

10 Likes

S2

ISK got 2 gal water and nutes. Since she’s on Day 98 since popping out the dirt, I have her a really good inspection for anythging that looked like boy parts or anything that didn’t look normal. @mudman except for a few signs of foxtailing (especially on the buds that poke up above their night time concealment), there does not appear to be any problems.

I’m getting excited! The pistils are starting to change!

Did you pick up on these colors with Eileen? I looked through all my bookmarks earlier, but there I couldn’t find a close up bud pic.

Oh yeah. This little Shrimp-a-nella got a gallon of water and nutes.

On one hand, I’m pissed that she’s so small. On the other hand, I have to admire that she’s really freaking trying.

You go girl!

S3

@carriezrun The GroBuckets were finally good and dry. @nacho151 I poured about a .5 gal water/nutes/fishit in each of the reservoirs. About 30 min later, 2 of 3 grow bucket’s water level indicator things plonked to the bottom of the bucket as if they were dry. the second bucket barely had anything in it (the WC). So each bucket got an additional ~.5 gal until water came out of the bucket’s drain holes.

Thing 1 (above) got ~0.75 gal water and nutes.

Thing 2 (below) got .5 gal water and nutes top fed. I tried to pour kind of quickly to get water to go straight through to the soil under the pot.

Bale

I haven’t given this plant any water or nutes for the past few days (besides just being hosed off)

@TheMadFlascher that weird thing looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream now. I tried to carefully pull it off like two times. It’s kinda soft, but it’s firmly imbedded in the straw I think. I can’t move it and I don’t want to break it.

08/06

10 Likes

I did not. Oh man, I hope that spreads. That would be gorgeous! Aileen had slight hints of pink and purple in the flowers, but her leaves stayed almost forest green.

2 Likes

Well, the wind picked up and stuff started falling off the railing. None of the big plants are put on the railing anymore, but I have to find something to fix this plant now.

8 Likes

Fixed it.

8 Likes

Heck It sounds like you two are BONDING! Maybe should give it a name…something like Slym3r perhaps!!

I am really surprised it has lasted this long! Way cool!
BTW your plants and buds look nice also!! Good job on both!!

3 Likes

thanks, bob. i was thinking about you a couple days ago when i told another grower that i had never pH’ed my water in any of my grows. he said “look at your flowers. are you going to argue with the pH meter with past results? fuck them”.

So there’s that too. I completely understand the science behind why pHing your water is important. I don’t pH my water.

wheh I’ve been keeping that inside for a long time.

it feels good to get that off my chest.

11 Likes

Good for you!! Whatever works for you right!!
Glad you got that off your chest!! Don’t wait so long next time!!

5 Likes

Oly man… You make it look easy man. I disagree with the mint ice cream - maybe mint cat puke. LoL did you find out what it is yet, sure I missed it with how I just skim scroll and all. I can’t say I neveR pH but I get stoned once in a while and get curious. prolly because I’m scared what it will tell me. Doubt you saw but I popped a 4100 ppm last time I checked one about a month ago. LoL I didn’t know it could get that high …well and the plant still be alive anywho. I’m amazed I keep these weeds alive sometimes.

4 Likes