OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

I feel ya. I’m chopping two big ones and at last one small one this weekend. I just don’t have the time with everything else going on.

Here’s 2 of @repins12 ‘s plants that are coming down.

I think we’ll harvest the top 2/3’s and move the rest of the plants somewhere out of the way until it’s time to harvest the next thing, like…

But the downstairs blueberry bazooka has a little more time left.

11 Likes

@mudman

LoL 1

CS

LoL 2

09/15

9 Likes

The smallest one I got out of Snipes autos last go was fire…LoL figures …
Time to make the donuts…

5 Likes

How’s the CS smell? It looks frosty, but small…

5 Likes

I will let you know tomorrow!

5 Likes

Neither are these. As soon as I see rain in the forcast for tomorrow, I’m pulling them out of the ground. The ones that I can’t fit under the upstairs overhang will have to sleep in the garage :rofl:

@LoCoRocK @repins12
and I suspected a bit of bud rot on the top cola of the Blueberry Bazooka. I cut off the cola, dissected it and found some bud rot. So I threw half the main cola away and washed the rest and hung it to dry. One more hint of rot on that plant and it’s coming down. no questions. I don’t care. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I think I can fit all but two upstairs.

meanwhile, it’s like watching a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor…

12 Likes

between what’s growing outside and what’s being vented out of the bathroom, it’s smelling pretty amazing right about now.

13 Likes

And upstairs I have JA and both Lights Out Larrys (Larries? @mudman I need your help on this one)

Both LoL(s?) are different penos and I’ve really dug watching them grow together.

And check out the colors on Joan!

I am so freaking excited to see these colors come out on this plant again. she looks just like her great-great-great grandma.
… … …
These two go outside during the day and come back inside after work and their lights keep them on a 18/6 cycle.

And these are two of my last pains in the butt. It’s cool to see the Runtz doing well @LasVegas7 I topped it at the 6th node and have 10 branches going. I figure I’ll lose two as I’m training and messing around with her.

I have not treated the Pop Art plant very well. But I will kill it before I allow it to die. :rofl: It’s been topped twice and repotted too soon. I’m about to repot it again into a newly available RainScience pot.
… … …
The low temps and high humidity has resulted in huge VPD problems with my clones. I lost all of them but two. I stuck them both in some living soil and they seem to like it. I’m keeping one to grow in my living room again this winter.

There’s also the Joan clone that got sprayed with STS.

Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she…
maybe it was the other way around…

Anyway, Future Me, that’s all I think that we have growing right now.

09/19

11 Likes

You`re right!

5 Likes

:laughing: Good question… :thinking: What I’m not questioning though, is whether i should take it to F4 to fix the pheno range. :flushed::grimacing:

Joan is BEAUTIFUL! I’ve always loved those colors!

5 Likes

" I will kill it before I let it die" LoL
That is the saying I’ve been looking for O…
There’s no debating that pot purple is the greatest color in the mix. I only had 2 girls give me a glimpse of it this go. Love the drying rack… I have 1 also I have used in the past to dry with. Good stuff :smiley:

7 Likes

So here’s all the upstairs girls now. We took the BB from downstairs and pulled her out of the ground.

She had all kinds of good roots going down into the soil.

09/20

10 Likes

the upstairs girls

Blueberry Bazooka is growing tennis ball nugs.

LoL1

LoL2 in a cage to keep her from spreading

Fall colors

09/24

12 Likes

LOL1 has me thinking i need to back cross. Actually both of them. I think I pinged a weird recessive in this generation.

Edit: I bet it was in 1 male. That would explain the similarities between LOL1 and the CS. :bulb: Same dad. Should be able to f2 it out of CS (I like that frost though) and back cross it out of LOL.

#HoorayForTesters

7 Likes

Was I the only one humming billy Joel when you read that!!!

6 Likes

Eye bleach eyebleach GIF - Find on GIFER

8 Likes

They’re always livin in their upstairs world.

9 Likes

NOPE! I’d prefer i hadn’t gotten that joke! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Couldn’t find one rinsing out his mouth?

7 Likes

The BB2 and LoL are done.

11 Likes