OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Same. But my left leg. I was sore af at work today. But thanks to those calyxes, I’m not feeling any pain now. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah! Aug 6-8. But I don’t know if I’ll go on Sunday. Traffic coming back from the beaches around the peninsula is going to be a bitch.

1 Like

New Wash

I don’t feel like climbing up there to get a measurement. Last time I didn’t feel like climbing up there, but did it anyway…ended badly.

House Wash: 21" (+2")

I don’t think I want her much bigger than this Maybe 24".

And check out these branches!

I got my 3-pack of clone shippers in the mail this week!

I already know where two are going. If you think you’d like a Wash clone, shoot me a PM.

08/01

8 Likes

OMG! I already worry about you and your deck rail! I was thinking you might be able to get to it with a ladder and then I noticed the slope … hmmm … so why does New Wash have to live in that spot?

1 Like

Right? I’d prefer not to know I have to learn about night time humidity. Ugh … so what does one do about that? I haven’t noticed much humidity lately.

1 Like

08/04

9 Likes

Good skeeter control, not to be confused with scooter…

6 Likes

When I was a wee lad I had an older aunt when I lived with my grandmother that use to tell me if dragonflies landed on you they would put web stitches in you. I don’t remember much of my childhood but that stuck with me for a long time for some reason… always hated them… LMAO

2 Likes

Wash got a half gallon of water and nutes.

New Wash isn’t drinking as fast and is still doing okay.

House Wash has gotten about got a .75 gal of water and nutes. I’m still slowly adding more to see how long it takes to get runoff in the hidden saucer. (@1sttimegrower see? there’s one)

:laughing:

08/06

8 Likes

What nutes are you giving that thing? Not brand or anything, but more along the lines of what growth stage would you compare that to for formulating what you give it?

1 Like

The only thing they are getting is full strength Jacks321 whenever they get watered.

4 Likes

08/10

12 Likes

The front clones are from the inside plant and the back three are from the outside plant.

08/14

10 Likes

It’s so damn hot. But the plants seem to love it. I hate it.

2 Likes

Oly I didn’t know you were as big as Star wars fan as I am…I caught the falcon, x-wing and TIE fighter…lol do you watch star wars rebels or the clone wars? I’m sure you finished Mandalorian already…14 more months till next season… :weary:

3 Likes

omg. I’ve watched both series! I think they are terrific for rounding out the side-stories in the canon. And IMO, the casting choices in The Mandalorian, were spot-freaking-on. I haven’t seen The Bad Batch yet, but I’ve been excited to see it since the story of BB came out. Have you seen that story yet?

4 Likes

See this little hygrometer?

My hygrometer got direct sunlight today from 11:46

until 12:48.

She’s facing dead east so no afternoon fun except for though the slats above.

So I thought that was kind of cool to capture that data without having to be there.

7 Likes

That’s where the hygrometer usually is.

08/16

7 Likes

Those are some nice looking plants. Good job. Pretty looking buds.

2 Likes

Bad batch is awesome…not over yet . Story of BB … Rollie?? Or I guess you mean like the story behind Bad Batch? No I have not either way . lol
It’s funny I deleted it all the other day - I started talking about mandalorian and how I didn’t like the shit that went down with Gina…lol it was great casting. Which as we all know the newer episode’s of star wars didn’t have the best casting… I love Samuel but come the ef on as a Jedi master man… That got me upset. I’m old school man as the original 3 are word of God but damn Disney taking over.

4 Likes