OMG! What is this? Nut-Burn?

Oh no…either I screwed up royally, or my neighbors (shitheads who can’t mind their business) threw something at my babies because they’re fuckers.

Anyone got advice? This happened just today and the last time I watered/fed my babies was on Monday. It is NOT on ALL my plants, just the three closest to my neighbor’s fence…the other 4 plants are fine, but also a different breed…so i am at a loss.

Help!

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you anything :100: but I just looked this up for you maybe it’ll help… Did it happen overnight?

2 Likes

Its definitely not nute burn @bdeanindy. If it was nute burn only the tips of your leaves would be affected. It could be a deficiency or lockout from your soil ph?

2 Likes

Leaf septoria is what it looks like. It from to much rain and spores growing. Its not a good thing. Cut of all the affeted leaves and parts and get a powdery mildew remedy and spray the plant down if its not already to wet.

If it happened overnight, I think you might have a s***** neighbor. But if it happened over the course of time I might be something you did. If he did throw something on it it had to be highly acidic or harmful in some way

Testing the soil pH and nutrient composition now. Will report findings.

1 Like

It happened over the course of 6-8 hours.
Fungus or disease work that fast?

1 Like

I’ve never seen that. I think you were sabotaged

1 Like

Neighbor pissed in the plants?

1 Like

Shit it could be. I would have already had cameras up and would have caught the asshole. And if your in a legal grow state i would just have to show the po po a nice little video. Or id have to pee on him

3 Likes

So il be honest most rust spots come from zinc or magnesium deficiency

3 Likes

And it has alot to do w ur water not matching ur soil PH

2 Likes

I agree, mg deficiency

2 Likes

Pee on him it’s only fair

1 Like