Onit grow complimentary samples

@ONITGROW still nothing.

Lol at onitgrow. Hey bobette dont waste the calories typing. They are obviously small time and cant handle samples. I can tell you. I wont ever buy there stuff and actually they lost there opportunity for life to sell or give me anything. NOT INTERESTED! I will spend my money with reputable companies. Not inferior companies non customer service practices. I understand it was a free sample but i mean really. I love to buy great stuff and i love to be sold on stuff and all you sold me was your company unreliable. If your offering to share then make good on your word if not then you better shut it down. Because now we dont care and are longgggg gone see ya!

3 Likes

Yuuuuuuuppppppp!!!.. I never received anything after I signed upā€¦ No follow up email line they said to confirmā€¦ Guess they donā€™t want businessā€¦ Iā€™ve turned on 2 huge warehouse growers I know to the boveda pack gave all mine away so the true industry growers could sample they love them and said they would buy those

1 Like

Yup there done lol bad bad. I love the bovedas and the integras. Keeps my weeds fesh. I just smoked some of my 1st batch of white runtz yum been stored for months

1 Like

@PreyBird1 Just dropped one of your ā€œRuntz 2nd genā€ ā€¦
Now the anxious wait for it to pop!

2 Likes

Niceee. I have one growing right now. And an original seed so 2 new seedlings added.

1 Like

@ONITGROW
Iā€™ve tried to sign up several times now and each time I do I receive the same message saying ā€œforum not availableā€.