Opinions on these outdoors we experimented with that are 100% organic

[Uploading: B05C10D9-DFAA-464B-B44F-

BDB6AD11AF1D.jpeg…]()

5 Likes

Critics welcomed, can never learn too much to improve on quality of product.

2 Likes

They seem kind of small for outdoor plants? How big are those pots 7 gallons 10 gallons? Those plants could be in 20 or 30 gallon pots.

4 Likes

They look like auto flowers? Any closer pics?

2 Likes

Yea this year holes have been augured and using mushroom soil and cotton but top dressing . We have indoor that are in 20’s .

2 Likes

Not auto flower just got our ok late in the year with license an everything. This year they are going in the ground along with a hybrid between FireOG/BananaDaddy. We are in Oklahoma and still learning so any advice is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Ok i thought either started late in the season. Or maybe brought outside. But they look good. They can triple that size.

3 Likes

Any suggestions about soil types or do you think the mushroom soil and cotton bur is a good combo?

2 Likes

Here you need to talk to @bobette. She does amazing outdoor plants.

2 Likes

Hi! I do outdoor growing, in ground.
The only things I know about mushroom soil is it is close to compost, most of them, if you put small plants in that it might burn them. Depending how strong it is. Best used along with other amendments.
You can check with your local grow shop or home depot for a soil tester to see what you might need in your area. I’m in Michigan, soil and climate very different than there.
Making your own soil and putting them in ground, you will get some huge plants!
I would use the mushroom soil along with an amended mix. Just my opinion.
Happy growing!:green_heart:
I would like to see what you decide.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll post pictures once they get going , I think I’ll mix the mushroom soil with some Super soil with top dressing of cotton bur.

3 Likes

Make sure you don’t let them stay to wet these rainy days.

2 Likes

Hi there im an outdoor grower iv resently harvested 1 sativa plant im happy to answer questions.

2 Likes