Orange/rust leaves

RDWC pH is maintained by controllers (see photos and comments this post) late flower adds pH at 5.6 brings to 5.9 then falls to 5.6 and repeats, veg adds pH at 5.8 brings to 6.2 then falls to 5.8 and repeats. I don’t have any soil or coco, just recirculating solution. This is why I mentioned K as a possible excess.

3 Likes

Thanks. Please see my reply to Jess for pH details.

3 Likes

I change the nutrient solution weekly I usually have added 50% of the volume back between nutrient changes (as top off), ppm are stable.

4 Likes

If in hydro them ya go ahead and add some

If your pH is spot on and your in hydro them yes I would go ahead and add some cal

5 Likes

I added 80ml (about 4ml/gal) of sensi calmag. I’ll check ppm in a couple hours after it’s had time to stabilize.

5 Likes

What nutrient line are you using in hydro?

4 Likes

Greenleaf nutrients.
See post #5 for contents.

5 Likes

Ok I was just seeing if you ran anything similar to me.

3 Likes

If the problem persists or gets worse, then you can always flush out your substrate completely with pHed water and then start feeding regularly again next watering.

5 Likes

I would boost up my Cal mag a little bit and make sure your runoff pH is looking in the right range and you should bounce back

3 Likes

Ppm to high. Stay under 550 especially if u have good air pump. More DO will need less ppm.