Organic Home Grown

@TheMadFlascher agree with you there bro after starting DWC and only halfway through it i see why everyone says its bigger and better think my only soil grows will be outside from now on

8 Likes

if this plant lives to see the end… I will go hydro for sure, but what Ive found out, its easier to control ph res levels and temps, and feed the plants. I just don’t have to worry about under or overwatering plants.
Plus I’m using GH Flora-series +Calimag + Hydroguard, easiest by far for beginners.

8 Likes

@preybird1 @Dog_Fart1 @nacho151 @sdoyle @sssportsmfg @TheMadFlascher @chrisj @juliomagno @happyhippie @slym3r @MrMonkey420 @cloudkandy @csrtslammer @st0na

Tell me what ya think.

11 Likes

Looks good is it a clone?

9 Likes

Looks like shes switchingnto flower. Id keep the nitrogen still high until week or two into flower ive noticed mine yellowing up last two runs sooner then id like on the auto’s

9 Likes

Think this is the bubble gum auto he started in aerogarden

9 Likes

Looking good!

10 Likes

Can anyone tell me what these reading gs mean? sal 1.37, Conductivity 2.73, PPM’s 1.94, 78.8 degrees with 5.9ph Thank you @sdoyle @Dog_Fart1 @nacho151 @dequilo

@cloudkandy @nacho151 yes sir’s this is from the Aerogarden…and its still alive! but yes, Im thinking its switching over to flower too. She is at 31 days as of today

Ifnin ya know anyone who could help me send em my way please

9 Likes

Where you seeing those…looks like the CF EC 500 700 scale on my truncheon

Sal is probably Salinity NaCL.

10 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 Oh wow, on my Truncheon my EC 2.6. my ppm"s are 1100 to 1200 . the previous reading came from my Aperia60 TDS handheld meter.

11 Likes

EC 2.6 is 1300ppm… 2.4 is 1200, 2.2 is 1100…see the correlation these and pH are all you really need.

9 Likes

I should have been using my truncheon doing these readings and, yes I do see the correlation. So coming from the aerogarden to a 5gl DWC I upped the nutrients for a 4 gl res. Feeding comes on the 21st which it’ll be a week since last feeding. Should I cut back on the nutrients for next feeding?

11 Likes

That’s a round about lighter feeding schedule.

11 Likes

good chat

thank you

Dequilo

12 Likes

Thank you sir

10 Likes

@budfarmer it looking good my 1st DWC clone look like it was going to die thought oh well i trying it out for 1st time nothing to lose go away for a week come back thing had grown hardout and gone from brown to lush green that was only 6 weeks ago

Early flower
4th week of flower
This is her now i definitely am sold on DWC for growing dont get me wrong love dirt grows and will still grow in dirt but size and yeild DWC takes the cake and eats it

12 Likes

Way to hot of water 70- 65 and below otherwise increase oxygen

10 Likes

to fix that problem I got a 42 gl chiller I got it yesterday

10 Likes

Good but I’d say she’s leaning towards an abundance. I’d lower your EC a bit. Reason I’m saying this is the combo of the deep colour, burned tips and slight clawing, narrow leaves.

11 Likes

Ok here’s what I did…Ph’d at 5.8 and topped off the res, then another reading of 1.8 ec and 900 ppm as of 5:15pm EST. Gonna take another reading in about 30 mins. This is where it needs to be in week 5.

10 Likes