Out with the Old and In with the New its.....The Future +30 THC

2 WEEKs

1 week under new light ¹⁸/⁶

Thanks for looking and the advice :+1: @Slym3r

8 Likes

That’s what we are here for. Never a problem.

6 Likes

OG REEK’N CLONE

Ive noticed its growing with these closeups.

A picture a day keeps me active and keeps me on the ball with my grow. Taking a picture a day i cant notice the growth but when you go back to day one its noticeable.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting this information @MrMonkey420 i forgot to say thank you my friend.

4 Likes

The Future juice lol :laughing:

5 Likes

I am two baked beans, to stoned to find my pebbles i find this hilarious :smiley:

I didnt know :pensive: it had a very healthy problem!

4 Likes

The ladies are asleep, time to play.

7 Likes

2 WEEKS 1 day

8 Likes

I think its fair to say these plants are stunted and its getting boring. I’ll stop uploading to this journal untill i see big changes. No more experiments next time. Just going to keep it easy but least i know how far to push plants. Peace :v:

P.s
All my flower seedlings have proper taken off and chilli plants going strong.

7 Likes

Maybe there just off to a bit of a slow start, they look like they have grown over the past week

6 Likes

True, the start was slow from seed being on a ¹² ¹² then i topped one at the first node lol i was thinking it stunted them but ya never know I’ll update next week. I potted them all into final pots now and just going to leave them be to get some sort of routine. Thanks bro

5 Likes

Last picture of all the veg, I’ll do one like this every week for updates.

Was thinking if the light was too far away theyd be long stretched stalks

4 Likes

Atami Wilma 4 Pot Complete Dripper System Grow Kit Hydroponics https://amzn.eu/d/afUdGkK

Thinking about getting this at the end of the month.
Is this OK for a budget start up hydroponics? Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ive forgotten which one is The Future! I’ll have to smoke them all at the end to make me remember because this has seemed like such a slow grow.

So its TIME, to go back to The Future!!

4 Likes

I wish i listened, the whole time ive had the light too far away. Why didnt the plants stretch then amd why not lanky? Am confused but hey ive moved it even closer

NOW WATCH the magic happen.

I wanna be in the ‘we get shit done crew’@PreyBird1
I can dream…
I make newbie mistakes because am a boring cartoon newbie :rage: :disappointed: that can NOT be helped.

8 Likes

You are getting shit done. Just keep doing. Thats how you become a great farmer.

By killing alot. Lol. The more you learn, the less you kill. The more you grow!

9 Likes

I see the clearance in the clouds but nothing is onsale here lol
Am learning a lot of you folks. Sometimes having a swell head is good when its stern lol thats my problem am i the joker or the joke :sweat_smile:
Every tenple has a joker in it…
Even though my last scrog attempt got killed but her leafs smoked lovely

8 Likes

Just curious, what temperature are you running in your tent?

5 Likes

27c during the day and 24c at night. Clean air in and clean air out.

6 Likes