Outdoor Garden Girls

A few pics of my outdoor garden.
Need to trim some. This is before…:green_heart:

Purple urkel

Skywalker

GSC

13 Likes

Wow i had no idea you had this big ass garden…wonderful! @bobette amazing. Do you lst to keep them below the fence line?

4 Likes

Hey is that the GSC i sent you? @bobette? I have some more and i want to see how they grow.

3 Likes

Man that grow area is awesome. Like a big tennis court…outdoor bud yummmmm. Makes me drool here.

5 Likes

No, not this one. I got these from another friend.

3 Likes

Ahh thanks was curious. I paid for those from a commercial dispensary and when i smoked GSC i wasnt that impressed with it. So i kept the seeds. Also a lot of the seed banks that gave free seeds away after purchase was this strain.

3 Likes

This is just my outside one.
I have 30 acres, but expensive to put a 6 foot fence around all that! Lol!
As for below the fence line…Mamma Thai can grow over 15 feet high!:woozy_face::face_with_monocle:
I don’t really have neighbors. Just open fields! Also the tree line covers any sightlines.

6 Likes

Used to be a volley ball court. Sand and drainage underneath! They are loving it!:green_heart:

5 Likes

amazing really!

3 Likes

I had some of this from my friend. It was pretty good! So he gifted me some seeds for making him edibles.

3 Likes

Holy shit im soooooooooooooo jealous. I got .33 acre

1 Like

Hey how are you watering them by hand?

2 Likes

I have more of these if you want to try! I can send you a few.
I think I gave you a short list… if your interested.

2 Likes

Always!!!

Ok maybe you could try my skygod seeds. Scotty is getting 10 and i have 50 right now.

2 Likes

I got my hands on some runtz crosses from exotic genetics. I missed abunch of there runtz pre releases im bummed.

2 Likes

Would love to!
Are they tall growers?
I like to save those for outside. My ceiling height is only 12 feet, then lights bring it down…

4 Likes

Both grew pretty tall. The galactic god is a dream to trim almost no leaves. sick tight rock hard buds.

Here is the mothers buds.

7 Likes

Nice!!!
Yea, only problem having alot of plants, trimming…UGGHH!! It is a love - hate relationship! Lol
I give generously to anyone that helps! Lol!!

3 Likes

Do you still have my info?

1 Like