Outdoor Garden Girls

Lol i have gotten to the point that i dont want to trim. Sick of that shit. A big plant can take 7 hrs to trim up. Hash passion is a nightmare to trim. Its got sooooo many leaves huge dense but very hard to trim and needs tons of air flow or will mold or bud rot. Tricky to grow. Makes insanely large buds. Never seen anything like it. But i woukd pay some one $100 to trim it up for me. After doing 3 lbs of this strain i hated it. Took 7.2 hours to trim it up.

2 Likes

I remeber that last batch We did those 6 plants and they were a pain to trim. 1 big plant would be easier to trim.

2 Likes

Yeah these 6 bushes.

3 Likes

Wow!!!
I have Hash Passion seeds. Haven’t grown them yet. Great… something to look forward to! Lol
I do use a big well trimmer. Love it. Beats the tedious work. Then I take that trim and make RSO or … that machine is well worth it.

2 Likes

These are clones of the mother.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wow!!! Those bugs are drool worthy!!!
@PreyBird1 is that the hash passion?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

It made huge buds.

6 Likes

:woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_monocle::yum::open_mouth:

Wow!!!

1 Like

These have been in the ground for just 3 weeks.
I used Dynomyco when I transplanted. @Ari

[20200617_124752|243x500]
(upload://kmur8M7JFSDcy41qXYsS4mSQo74.jpeg)
Look at those trunks!!!

Skywalker!!

I think I need a taller fence!! This is only 3 weeks and yes I have topped them all!
Lots of tops for many buds!!

5 Likes

Damn @bobette that’s fuckin great… Keep posted on that Skywalker :wink:… Mines having a hard time this run 🤦…but I think I figured it out … That dynomycho seems like good stuff everyone is loving it… Got a pic of the back label of packaging?

3 Likes

@scotty17 thank you!
Mine have really taken off with that stuff. Definitely be using it again.
I have two Skywalker out there.
From what I have read… ther Mamma Thai sometimes gets over 15 feet! I have already cut it back twice. Lots of toppers!

4 Likes

Uploading: Story on July 7.mp4…
A look at the outside garden. They are over my head.

@bobette can’t open anything… I want to see them lol

Let me try again.

I was standing on a chair to get this pic.

This one is "Skywalker ", it is over 6 ft.
I thinned them all goood once, but the tops are so full again!

"Purple Urkel " those stalks!!

7 Likes

@bobette that is impressive… Holy shit … Nice work… We could all learn from you

2 Likes

@scotty17 you are too kind!
I love growing! Learning every day…
Definitely have an outside grow every year!
It is easier than inside… somewhat!
These are growing into monsters! Can’t wait to see ther buds on these!

2 Likes

Any one in Oklahoma near the city… I will always be game to help trim! I want to soak up all your knowledge lol.

1 Like

Come to Michigan! I will show you how to trim! LOL!! @Slym3r

2 Likes

Ahhh i can dream of outdoor growing only in my state i could totally go lay down under your trees and smoke a fat joint. Lol wow im super jealous of your property.

2 Likes