Outdoor Missouri

End of week 4 with 2 weeks to go!

11 Likes

Really nice job those plants look amazing

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

That made my heart skip. So amazing. You have alot of trimming ahead. But totally worth it!!!

Whats the pink strain?

4 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

Now I’m happy. I wanted to know what growing outdoor would look like around this state.

1 Like

No man Missouri Climate makes it tough with no plastic. I can’t believe I’m not seeing mildew and worm problems like years past! This year I ran wire added fans and timer makes big difference blowing heavy dew off leaves and colas

5 Likes

5 Likes

Gotta love em1!! That’s probably why it not having issues w mold

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow what a beautiful site.

1 Like

One of mine. Congolese Female with a Sunset sherbet or Gelato male (mishap with labels so I’m lost on which is the father)

2 Likes

Genetics aside, Hotload has some skills. Everything looks super well maintained, makes me consider doing an outdoor grow

2 Likes

Beautiful ! Fantastic colors ! I wish I lived in MO but moving doesn’t come free. Wishing you well from across state line! Go Chiefs!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments GNC and all the great people on this site @Ladithief gave me some great tea recipes. Sherbert is planted in native soil where was a shelter was the cows could use to stay dry. Really nice old broken down rich soil. No mold or PM which is a first at this gardenI don’t post much especially a harvest sounds like a good way to get got and attract attention. But some good people and admin on this site and a big thank you @districtflora for the beans. Would love to gift you some after a good cure.Show Me State Sherbert

1 Like

@hoppiefrog yup first harvest with minimal pest and pathogens. Lots of teas compost RECHARGE Mammoth P. Have found some tiny corn worms but nothing real. Lots of beneficial insects was really fun grow

2 Likes

be willing to trade with another missourian? The show me state sherbert sounds awfully yummy.

1 Like

Absolutely would love to meet another grower in Missouri and trade meds. I’m near Hannibal where are you