Outdoor planting

Looking forward to my outdoor grow this year, with a little help from the GN peeps. @970cannetics, @automatik and @TheMadFlascher. Thank you.

13 Likes

Gratitude is the key to happiness

10 Likes

I really like ethos. Those seeds produce nice plants. The four plants I have in my grow room right now or I’ll Ethos. I planted in a candy store outside last year, it was my latest starter and turned out to be my second biggest plant. :wink::+1:t3:

10 Likes

Ethos are great! I got a few strains to grow out. Watching along.

8 Likes

Also looking forward to my outdoor grow with some interesting feminized strains from QuebecCannabisSeeds.

6 Likes

Wishing a great grow @sdoyle , those are some fine beans you have there.

5 Likes

Started early this year for outdoor NY.
Cream Caramel FV had seed shell problem, managed to nudge off. It could survive, but gonna be unique for sure.

8 Likes

It will probably stretch out a bit. You can help it a little bit with a wire. And repot it, an inch or so deeper. This’ll actually result in more roots grown (out of a longer part of the stem that is now covered with moisty soil)

7 Likes

Ok thanks. The previous bend is now straighter covered slightly in soil, w support. Will take pic if it works! Ha

7 Likes

Good luck with your outdoor grow.:+1: I have my seedlings going as well. Love growing outdoors.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Man they ripped 75% of my outdoor crop last year. Not sure who, but my best bet are some seasonal fruit pickers. An apple orchard surrounds our patch of land and runs right next to the greenhouse. No immediate neighbours. Only people working in the orchard could have been aware of the deliciousness growing in our greenhouse. And right when the picking season was, my plants were in their 4th - 5th week of flower. The stankiest period! Someone found out about it, waited for harvest week and took the lot. I don’t want to grow in my greenhouse anymore. I mean, I do, but I don’t like strangers on my property borrowing my baap without permission.

6 Likes

Damn id be pissed. Game camers would be a must. Also id have electric fence installed with 14’ height and razor wire on top. Id probably get in trouble booby trapping things and the thieves getting hurt.

7 Likes

Two years ago they got 2 of my CBD plants I was going to make RSO out of, were stolen, and they TRIED to get the 4 from the greenhouse. The greenhouse is built in chain link fence and locked.
This year there is a 6’ privacy fence, barb wire, rose bushes, security lights, and cameras.

8 Likes

I would definitely have to agree Safety of the Babies is A MUST especially on your own land oooo boy id be Livid! @jorge417 Im also in Ny brother man! Upstate as of now im Definitely tagging along to see how this goes!

8 Likes