Over saturation of LEDs, who's is the best bang for your buck

Hey everyone…first post. Thanks for having me here too but I ask you…due to the over saturation of LEDs flooding the market who do you believe has the “NEO” of high quality LEDs that doesn’t break the bank…?

2 Likes

Man I’m sure this could go a thousand ways, but I’m super curious.

3 Likes

I can throw you and answer but first, what’s your budget?

I’m going back to estteck tbh, love my hlg scorpion rspec but estteck has a light for same price that has better output just below the new diablos numbers and about a grand less.i have chatted with a couple growers with both side by side and they swear the estteck light is just as effective as the Diablo scorpion

1 Like

What’s the budget my guy?

1 Like

I have to say Marshydro has some great lights that are very economically priced. They use Meanwell driver ballasts, and true Samsung led diodes. I’ve been pulling 2-2.5g/watt, depending on my strain.
The SP3000 is a champ that I run. Plus an FC300, and my newest light an FC4800 for my 4×4 flower tent.

2 Likes

I use all Green Sunshine Electric Sky v3 ES300’s. They do a 5x3 flower area and list for $695each, but most places will give 5% off that. If you pair it with a Secret Jardain 5x3x6 tent you can get about 2lb, or more, dry weight per harvest of top notch buds (depending on strain and genetics).
On the Electric Sky website they even have a full 5x3x6 setup with tent, es-300, infinity cloud line t6 with carbon filter, 2 clip-on monkey fans, a years supply fertilizer, etc… for $1145. It’s got everything you need , of all top notch products, to start growing except pots, soil, and seeds.
I have 3 of them and love them!

2 Likes

Buy your PCB/COB’s, Drivers, and substrate from RapidLED or Digi-Key and build your own light :v:t2:

2 Likes

welcome to GN U have to give us a budget to answer ur question and give us a idea of how big ur grow area is

1 Like

This requires many factors to determine your LED light, such as: the size of the growth shed, the growth stage of the plant, etc.

My partner used VANQ GLMX720, which was planted in a 4*4 growing tent, and the harvest has been completed. If you are interested, you can click the link below to enter the case.

1 Like