Packee’s 2019 Outdoor

MMM tasty treat…

2 Likes

Coconut :coconut: watering day and a little LST to get those girls exposed

11 Likes

The white walker keeps growing too. I’m amazed. She’s got 2 tops now

4 Likes

Few recent pics.

Slight LST has paid off for the white walker, branch starting to bring up more tops
Gelato OG is catching up to her sister
It’s been raining on and off all day

10 Likes

You gonna be soooooooooo busy trimming hahaha, we will be suffering together (maniacal hand rubbing) perfect!!! Group sufferance

5 Likes

No doubt haha serious scissor hash

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog hahah. Not looking fwd to it all

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

The hell with that… a close trim of buds on the stalk then buds into the freezer for some washing and sifting… then a nice smash and oodles of rosin and frosin and full melt hash…lol… I had over 7 gallons last year I did that with… I will probably dry a 1-2lb the rest is extracted… couple closed loop coloumn runs also…

4 Likes

I’m cutting one plant down in two weeks to make some dry ice hash and frosin I can’t wait I need the smoke so bad it hurts

4 Likes

6 days from cut…we’ve got 2 with roots

Some look rough, but taken during flower. Root and re veg stress

6 Likes

I hear the clones get a lot stronger if you pull them from plants that are in bud, is that true? Following your journal, good luck with everything!

1 Like

Wow… maybe it won’t be me they visit…definitely looks like shady packaging…lol…and a shitty ofice…lol… damn my living room looks more professional then this dicks place…

@Ladithief Who?

1 Like

Update. Wht walker; We had a few branches snap that I lst’d to get more tops. Honey and duct tape to the rescue.

Seems to be recovering, tops have peeled up and tilted Hoping for the best

7 Likes

Flower update

9 Likes

Baby update; solo homes now

7 Likes

Crazy roots they gonna take off like a bat outta hell :wink:

4 Likes

Well this happened yesterday as a big storm hit us

3 Likes

When I got home I attempted surgery and repairs

The RP#1 and Big Gelato OG were basically pushed over at the rootball, so they were straightened and will recover, a few branches of the Gelato OG we tossed in the freezer

The white walker was snapped in half, and the sister Gelato OG had 4 mains snap down the middle A lot of duct/hockey tape, a hockey stick and a few stakes

Checking this am before work, they’ve perked up and so far don’t look like death

7 Likes

Ouch… Fingers crossed brother , your a artist good surgery hope they hold in there

3 Likes