Packee’s 2020 indoor / outdoor

I know what you are doing with the dry ice… and I recognize that middle light…lol…

6 Likes

Hash! Production?

4 Likes

Closed loop BHO…lol…

6 Likes

Update since it’s been a while

Neglected clones have recovered and are looking much better now; week 2 of veg nutes

Filling out nicely, training on going

Packee

9 Likes

The rest of the room continues to veg in living soil

Packee

11 Likes

These ladies will be giving up the next set of clones this week.

I’ll be testing out my DIY aero cloner with new Perma Clone Collars

Cheers

Packee

10 Likes

Beautiful environmental structure. Keep going. I liked you project. :star:

7 Likes

@Hemp_Nature :pray: my friend

Cheers

Packee

5 Likes

Here are the next generation

Still have to be sexed, but coming along. I’m trying to dial in the living soil and seedlings. I’m relatively comfortable heaving feeding nutes to help them along. This is a work In progress
If anyone has some tea / organic additions to help these along I’m all ears. Right now I’m following the same as my outdoor routine; 3 tea brews. Fulvic, aloe, silica, kelp, works castings, malted barley and coconut flower.

Runtz hiding in the back :pray: @PreyBird1
Morning breath
Gorilla zkittles
Wifi OG

Packee

9 Likes

Love the runtz! Your welcome you will give them a great home! I can come and visit them also!

6 Likes

Ohh and i bet you a pop there all (runtz) girls!

6 Likes

:raised_hands: hope so and pumped to see the diff phenos between the white and reg runtz

Packee

6 Likes

@MK3_Pharms any suggestions on how to super charge the growth on these little ladies?

Packee

3 Likes

Have you tried URB. Use it foliar. Maybe do some defol as well. Any removed leaves will be replaced in just over a week. So maybe get more light to the nodes.
d17nhnqHflmUM

5 Likes

All my trimming decisions are exactly for this…

5 Likes

It works perfectly. I also remove all inward facing leaves. About one month till flip.
No stress on the plants for at least thirty days to flip.
Also begin the flower booster three weeks out.

6 Likes

I’m going to try URB. I was more focused on the seedlings and getting them to take off a little quicker. Like I said, I’m comfortable with hitting them with heavy nute feedings, but eww hoping to find some tips for living soil if it’s even possible.

Packee

5 Likes

Living soil was better than I thought…I only top dressed and would have put more had i known…I supplemented with some bio boost and some bcuzz bloom occasionally. In the 4th week til 7th a few servings of guano kalong here and there!! It did the job. I’m going to try sohum living soil next…looks like it’s a one stop for the whole life of the plant:)

5 Likes

Ask And You Shall Recieve.
What tips are you looking for exactly?

4 Likes

@docdre I’m looking at speeding up the growth of my little seedlings in my organic living soil. As I said before, using nutes, I can usually beef up the feedings and they’ll take off much quicker, so I can get them into bigger pots / veg room.

Just looking for anything I’m missing this round and to see if it’s even possible

Packee

5 Likes