PantherX Full Grow. Wanna Watch pt.2

the root binding is a issue. just repot, after some triming and loosening.
I just like the secondary and tertiary growth to begin before flower. Usually wait for plants to fully sex themselves aswell. And of course longer veg, higher yield.

2 Likes

How many transplants do your plants typically go through in their life cycle? I definitely understand the want for more growth and canopy structure so I see your reasoning. It seems like I always jam out about a 5-10 week veg and my ladies are ready to flower…but I almost always grow from clone. Therein lies some of the difference in our approach to vegetative growth. You grow out a lot of seeds.

If you had a way to predetermine sex in earlier stages of growth (i.e. just after germination) do you think you would you still veg for such a long time?

1 Like

the numbers are about the same. versus a batch of cuttings to harvest 120 days. each plant yields like 2-4 ounces. typically i run like 60 clones in like two gallon pots. Or long veg 90-120dayish veg. gets like 10-16 ounces per plant. usual 8-16 plants twice a year.

:astonished:

4 Likes

Hey guys here is a quick update. we have begun transition… and a look at next groupings.

my clones, the larger ones are Supermale x JOG. The ones in the dome are Chemstars, just for sexing.

These are mothers to be sexed. We have Chemstars and some Chocolate Thai. As you see i desperatly need a small light. Money is tight as my seed sales have come to a halt.

These are in transtion. Goji OG x Tahoe OG
the SSM x JOG not the best pic. she is amazing

Very nice should be a great yield.

3 Likes

Gosh, every plant you have looks beautiful Thomas…nice job!

3 Likes

Ty sir. I try.

3 Likes

Photos coming soon. Still in Hospital with wife. Were are week 3/4. As flowers are just beginning to show. The Sour Pineapple is the fastest out of the three strains to show. She showed at week two. I have about one hundred of these left in seed form. Get them while you can. As for the Goji X Tahoe they are a little slower. The SSM x JOG is beautiful.

This is just a teaser. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Hey guys sorry for the delay. here is a couple quick shots. My plants a badly neglected. I lost a tray of 32 clones, from a lack of care :persevere:. No biggie i guess they can be redone.

The crecer panther is working well. I will say however the passicve heat sink raises the temps. 10+ degress. so keep that in mind. anyways just a few pics. I need to get back to the hospital.

these are my sour pineapples. first to show.

SSM x JOG

They are a little slow. Ive been running a few experiments, with time and temps. All and all everyone is healthy and happy. I expect some of these to be week 8/9. and some being 10/12. i will keep you all posted.

3 Likes

The next grow will be Alcapolco Gold. Dont miss this… coming soon.

4 Likes

What’s your yield per light?
What’s your cost to run your light?
How much does your lights cost?

Thanks,
Robert

2 Likes

Where are your buds?

Robert

1 Like

they are just starting.

3 Likes

yeild varies based on strain
light cost varies on electric costs
which light i have a lot of them

2 Likes

Here are a few pics of some current stuff.

5 Likes

Some current pics.

4 Likes

How do you like this fixture? Spectrum looks balanced and price looks legit. Are those orange and red chips mounted or just red?

2 Likes

The fixture housing is pretty well buildt. Diodes are very good. Due to the passive heat sink. it does get hot. Id say dont use it in a small area. No matter where youll need exhaust fan using this light. Yes those are red LEDs. not orange. Good light overall. 9/10.

3 Likes

it packs a punch. the plants love it. i think its like 630w. so all that heat is coming out of the top of the fixture via fins. they disapate the heat. so if you have cllimate control… i dont. then you have nothing to worry about. if you dont have hvac. then you will need some proper fan placement and a exhaust fan or two based or grow area size. i have two exhaust fans in my flower tent for my summer grow. six inch runs full time. and a eight inch during lights on. However this grow we just used the six inch. raised my temps by like five degress, also not my fans are on speed timers and time timers. usually set at lowest speed. and set to turn on and off every five minutes.

4 Likes

Good info. Yea, passive LEDs still generate pretty good heat until efficiency improves. I saw your love of UV on another thread so I’m interested in how the final product turns out for you.

Will be keeping an eye on progress. Thanks for putting it out there

4 Likes

So just a PSA I have flowering plants on different time lines. Due to this we are going to focus on those about to finish. As the new flowers begin to develope a little more we will look at them aswell.

First up Sour Pineapple. My genetics. Sour D x Pineapple express. I love this plant. 10/10. She is hungry. Heavy yield. Great smell so far. But as we know the terps change flavors through the flower and drying process. All and all she is beautiful. purple leaves. Fat dense flowers. She is begining to fade her fan leaves. Meaning we are going to begin to starve. I never usually flush as i dont ovet feed. I also feed just water every other feeding. Anyways. Sour Pineapple.

I need to get to the back and get some good shots of the JOG, here is a few quick snaps.

I have another five plants just starting so we will see what they do…

3 Likes