Peck’s Rainbow 🌈 Autoflowers

I’ve got to start a journal here for the CT’s going in autopots tomorrow, and my (4) Blueberry autos that popped this week. Hopefully some more of our pharmer friends will join us here.

7 Likes

Looking really nice @peck!
What nutes do you use?

6 Likes

Very awesome to see you guys and gals for the :heart: site… welcome to the growers network.

Very eager to see the new grows.

8 Likes

Hello there Big D.
I hope you don’t mind but I used your name and left a link here to your thread for Chance…
He is visiting the lab side of ILGM but actually, I like this site much better so far…
I have an account here but not yet started a thread…
You get a minute, you could also Hollar at him at the lab… I hadn’t heard from him in several weeks… So I’d like us to gather up here…
Later my friend… :koala::dog::wink:

4 Likes

That’s one the best starts to a thread that I’ve seen lol. No words. Just some pics of fat ass buds, and ends it with the beautiful pup. That’s great lol

Good to see some of the familiar faces :smiley:

7 Likes

It sure is, hello there my bud… @goodvibes
Not sure but a couple pics I remember he posted on the lab, recently…
I remember that monster bud in his hand… At least I don’t think all buds look alike…
But then, all his buds are huge and just blend together…
Or maybe mine do…
Man, I get confused…
What was I talkin about?

Oh, yea…
I’ll get a grow thread started soon… And I’ll have big buds too, not the puny things I have now…
Not my big Banana tho, it was Hugh… At least too me…
Man, another worknight, gotta crash…
Have a great day my friend…
:wink::flushed::dog:

5 Likes

Peck it’s nice to see a familiar Gardner outside ilgm looking good as always :grinning::smoking:

7 Likes

Looks great, I’m glad you got your dog involved.

5 Likes

G’day @getbackjojo it’s great to see you my friend, there seems to be a healthy number of us splitting from Bergman’s to this cool place!

5 Likes

Very Cool! Thank you for the awesome tunes @scotty17 mate. Cheers, Peck.

4 Likes

Thanks for the like & encouraging words @OlyBoy I’ve had many fine people help me learn about autos. @not2sureyet gave me a lot of time & knowledge.

7 Likes

Hello brother @skyfishbud it’s great to see you, I’m glad to see you here mate!

6 Likes

I’m sorry for the late response guys. It’s a little chaotic at the moment. Hello @bobette I’m currently using Advanced Nutrients connoisseurs for coco. It’s expensive but it’s almost always within the correct ph range & makes things a little easier lol. Thanks for the warm welcome @Slym3r it’s appreciated mate!

6 Likes

G’day there @goodvibes it’s been a little while mate. I hope that everything is going great. Take care & stay high!

5 Likes

Hello @sparky66 mate. I haven’t seen you for awhile either buddy. I hope you have been well & that your growing monster plants :seedling:.

6 Likes

@grillman65 it was an accident but I’m glad I added him. Shadow is my best mate.

5 Likes

Here’s my current girls. ILGM Autos, Banana Kush & Bruce Banner-

Another 2-3weeks to put some decent weight & density on them.
@el_kabong @Budstone @missiles @not2sureyet @everyone
Have a wonderful day guys!
Cheers, Peck.

16 Likes

Looking great! What are you feeding those girls?

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

G’day @OlyBoy I’m using Advanced Nutrients- connoisseur (coco), Big bud, Kushie Kush & Rhino Skin. I’m a lazy ass & it’s ph perfect lol.

8 Likes

Your girls are looking awsome as always brother.
Looking forward to growing some autos with @not2sureyet and yourself. Teach me the ways of the auto.
Especially seen as how my last one has turned out…

Not a lot to her.
Then again not many have much luck with the ILGM Blueberry for some reason…

7 Likes