Perma Clone testing and review

@Tygrow78 :pray: for the like…you’re going to be sooo blown away by the quality and weight compared to the usual neoprene we’re all used too

3 Likes

Yeah like @Packee said these are the Ferrari’s of clone collars! Absolutly wonderful.

3 Likes

Checked them quickly when I got up to foliar spray…looks like we have a few roots.

I’ll take pics and update when lights are on tonight

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

So just checked and root sightings were false lol.

Stems are all still solid and clones are showing signs of new growth…still waiting

Packee

3 Likes

I have used these for the past 3-4 years. They are nothing short of amazing. I get roots in as little as 3-4 days and everything stays really clean.

1 Like

@jallen2281 :ok_hand:t2::metal:t2: Wish I had these that long

Packee

1 Like

I am starting to feel pissed I never participated…lol…

2 Likes

Quick check of the box before foliar spray

pH a little higher than 5.6 which I was trying to maintain

Looks like we might have roots in the next few and we’ve got some light green new growth

Cheers
Packee

6 Likes

Update, we have roots :metal:t2:

Not bad considering the low rH issues.

5 Likes

Fascinating… thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Usually I shoot for 80-90% rH :laughing:

So 8 days isn’t too bad all considering
Humidifier broke on me

Packee

5 Likes

Lots more roots last night…

I’ll update with pics tonight after work

Cheers,

Packee

1 Like

Roots very established now

Couple stragglers, but they’re showing new growth so not too worried, should be :100: roots

Next batch will have better temp and rH control

Packee

7 Likes

Those r looking good @Packee!!!

3 Likes

Getting there. Question @Packee is your water heated?
If not i would it will make root 2x faster.

3 Likes

Have u ever tried making a gasket it’s easy to do w silicone or gasket seal just oil the side w no gasket (tote side is best) just don’t over do silicone or will be a pain to get off. If u over do it u can cut it back but it’s not fun also sand in inside groove of lid so silicone has something to grip

2 Likes

I put together a quick aero cloner using a Rubbermaid tote. I cut the center out of a lid to make a “hoop” that I siliconed onto the tote. Then I set another lid on top of that one with the holes for the collars cut into it. No leaks, and really cheap to make.

3 Likes

@Tygrow78. :pray:

Packee

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog this one so far hasn’t leaked; cdn tire water tight tote. I will do something with my smaller boxes though they drip occasionally. Thought silicon or like @devjyarn idea :bulb: as well

Much appreciated gents!

Cheers

Packee

5 Likes

It looks like you found the right container to use! I have a ton of the Rubbermaid totes that I use to store everything, so cutting one up and making an aero cloner was a quick afternoon project. I’m enjoying watching your grow and review. Keep it up!

3 Likes